Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

animalcare

The Blue Ray: I think there should be a geeky ray called the blue ray. It would go good with swirly glasses i bet! It should come with those and a TV set! The food could be dazzling disc doughnuts. Oh, and the ray would OBVIOUSLY be blue!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TweeDL

maybe there could be a way to buy eStore points with kinzcash? like 1,000 KC = 1 eStore point? that way, a 5,000 virtual pet would cost 50,000 KC?

TweeDL

i think maybe a lot more of the virtual pets could be offered for sale through the WShop.

ibot01

It would be so fantastic if Webkinz world up the amount we could earn in the arcade from $500 to a $1,000. I would love to play more and still earn money. Anyone else agree?

My suggestion is for less member items! I almost quit Webkinz because of member items gradually growing higher in population. I am not aloud to buy things online for various reasons. Please let the nonmembers have a say in things!

Comments are closed.