Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

himbach

They redid the Kinzville academy and its terrible. It looks nice but I can barely see the letters – its impossible to read. And know that I can zoom the browser in but then it messes up the proportions, and is difficult to move from area to area. Please return it to the way it was before. Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

amr2002amr

Maybe I’m being a little petty and this probably doesn’t need to be a thing but I think it would be interesting if there was a button where you could choose to have the kinzcash on the w of wow or choose to not have it. I have a lot of kinzcash so the only reason I play the W of Wow is for the prizes. I thought it would be interesting for those kinds of people.

YES!! I have always been annoyed when I got the kinzcash prize on any of the wheels… So disappointing when there are some really good prizes.

CherryOnTop

Is there any way to talk privately to a ganzworld admin? I have a problem

puppies4me

@CherryOnTop, Hi! I have the supposed phone number for e-Store Customer Service, which I guess is primarily for e-Store issues; but lately I could only leave messages to which I don’t get return calls. Idk if it will be helpful to you & your situation. 1-888-818-8770. Good luck!

calicomania

I would love to see more birds, especially Lil Kinz birds. In my opinion, they make the cutest plushies out of all the different animals Ganz has created so far and there are a ton of birds that would look amazing as pets. The goldfinch, kiwi, tree sparrow, raven, woodpecker and mourning dove are some birds I’d love to see come to Webkinz one day.

I would love a kiwi webkinz!

spotdotk

I think it would be awesome if Webkinz started making the Webkinz Music videos again. I enjoyed those when they were making them, and also going back and watching them over again years later!

YES!!! I loved those videos!

Comments are closed.