Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Dolphinlizzy

I have a suggestion for the park! :D You know how in the Clubhouse when we had the different rooms, the garden room would change seasons. I was thinking if it takes to much time to redo it all. Why can’t you put the fall items in there? Like where the flowers are put the fall mums, and through out the park the leaves piles and the twinkling lights trees. Maybe add some pool tables too into the mix of things! Just update it a little bit for fall and winter so on. Winter my ideas were put the snow flooring the snow background, the new wonderland theme items in there the slides the hide fort so on. I think it would be amazing to have the park change seasons and be updated. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ktrm12

I think it’s unfair how loads of items in the W-shop/Kinzstyle Outlet that used to be available to us, have now gone deluxe, or only e-point buyers can get them. I think it’s great for deluxe members and e-point buyers to have a chance to buy exclusive items, that Ganz have NEWLY introduced, but I don’t think it’s right how they are making many items that we used to be able to get unavailable to us. For example, my friend was using a certain room theme, but then it went deluxe, so she couldn’t complete it. I don’t know what you think???

1234Lily4321

I would like gymnastics room theme.

Fracktail

I think that a fan art thread in WKN Forums would be great. It would be the only forum where attachments are permitted, and of course, each post would be moderated before it was displayed. I say this because the Share Center isn’t a very efficient place to share artwork; submissions take an extremely long time to be moderated (some never even make it through the moderation stage), and it feels so detached from the community. Since comments are disabled in the Share Center, nobody can recieve or give critiques on them (or just say that they like the picture). With the art thread, we can just say, “Hey, look at my drawing!” and get instant feedback. I understand that the forums have been recently updated and the moderators are trying their best to manage them as it is, and I appreciate that immensely. I just think that a fan art thread would be a good addition.

purpledog33

I agree!!!!! there should be no deluxe or else my 548 friend’s will quit being deluxe and and not play Webkinz and delete there account!!!!!!!!! in till this matter is settled):

Mochagarden5

I would love to see new GanzWorld rewards! I don’t think there have been new ones for a while.

Katf15

I know right?

heatherk79

I didn’t read every page on this topic, so I’m sure some of these have already been suggested (especially the first), but…#1 Be able to place any item in any type of room. #2) Be able to apply your coupons to items that cost e-store points. #3) Make some of the rides and in-ground pools available to purchase with Kinz Cash. #4) Make, at least, a few pieces of furniture, wall paper, decorations, etc. to match each Super Bed, that can bought in the W Shop using Kinz Cash. #5) Add new Super Beds more frequently. #6) Change up the prizes more often on the Wheel of Wow, the Vacation Wheel, in the Wish Factory, and those which can be bought using Moneyz. #7) For Jumbleberry Fields, either reduce the number of berries it takes to fill a jar, or offer cooler prizes. OK, that’s all I have…for now. :)

Comments are closed.