Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

millop

I’m not sure where the appropriate place to ask this question is, but I may as well leave a suggestion about it since I’m having trouble finding anything about it. – I would like there to be some option of changing the name your pet calls the account owner. I understand changing the username should be reserved for cases where the name is inappropriate or reveals personal information since other users can see it, but the name your pet calls you is only visible to the player and on the adoption receipts. Honestly I’d prefer just to have the pet call you by your username, but there are several potential scenarios I can think having the option of changing the name would be beneficial. 1. The name was misspelled by mistake. The name I submitted way back in 2009 all lowercase and it bugs me. 2. You are gifting the account to someone else or share it with a friend/family member. I may want to give my old webkinz account to a young kid someday, and I wouldn’t want to have the pets not be calling them the right name. 3. The user’s name/nickname has changed. This also applies to

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

There is no current mechanism for changing the greeting name, but I have passed your suggestion on. Please note that Webkinz World accounts are not transferable according to the User Agreement.

tarayvonne

Please fix the Snowball bunny’s gift box, it is not working/cannot be opened so I never got the pet specific item. The box just sits in my dock. I already contacted the estore and twice they tried to fix it. And then they just gave up because it was still messed up. I never heard another word about it.

peachykeenb

I think there should be a Hanukkah element, where you get a Hanukkah themed gift for the eight days of Hanukkah.

toboldlygo

Please add three items to your Holiday W-Shop items: a dreidel and an Advent wreath. The dreidel would be an awesome game to purchase during December and get to play, and the Advent wreath (with candles lighting appropriately) would be a fantastic item for Christian children observing Advent. Please also find some way to include Diwali, perhaps by adding a Diwali light? Please have all of these available for kinzcash, as many kids cannot afford to buy estore points, and nothing is worse than not being able to afford representation. Thanks!

Webberlover

I am a newly returning member who feels very lost and over whelmed with all the things to catch up on and collect. I think it would be great if we logged into a checklist that we could use for reference of items that we still need to collect. A idea would be to have a full list, and have webkinz cross check as the item is placed into your dock or house to show that you have it. That way you have a way to know what items you still want to hunt down.

shellzcuda

I love the idea of a checklist! If Ganz could post a checklist on here and keep it up to date that would be amazing! Maybe they could either make it downloadable or printable. I would love to have a list of all the available items in WW :) I’ve been trying to keep a list in Microsoft Excel, but I am sure it is very incomplete. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Comments are closed.