Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

elliefant113

it would be nice to see some new furniture sets for bedrooms, kitchens … that are not like any out now that people can buy with kinz cash, not everyone can afford to buy a lot of epoints. you can make it where you have to play games more or something. Making the price a little higher then they used to be but at least they could get some new furniture. i would like to see more levels added to cooking, grooming, creativity and intelligence classes and maybe add some addition and subtraction classes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Someone may have already suggested this, but how about updating the items sold at the vacation shack?

weeniesmom

How about a Webkinz Bank? I would like to see one you could put your money into and get Kinzcash Coins out to send to friends who are just starting on Webkinz. You could put money in and get the 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000 Kinzcash coins and send them to your friend.

richgold

Make a webkinz sun conure

Roxy616

It would be absolutely wonderful to see the Petal Print Wood Flooring redesigned for St. Patrick’s Day with shamrock accents along the outer edges in place of the pink flowers…The vivid green color of the flooring blends perfectly with the Clover Wallpaper and looks amazing when paired together (and were it not for the all-too noticeable pink flowers, I would definitely be using it now in my Clover Cat’s room instead of the less flattering–and dated–Forest Green Flooring). I also love the stunning glossy texture of this flooring, as it seems to make the surrounding decor (furniture, walls, decorative objects) stand out far more than with the traditional flat finish of the older-style flooring. Ganz Design Team: If at all possible, PLEASE consider making this one minor adjustment to the Petal Print Wood Flooring so that it can be made available for sale as part of the St. Patrick’s Day items offered through eStore. (If not in time for this coming St. Patrick’s Day, then at least for next year) Thank you! Roxy616 :)

Comments are closed.