Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

shoshoneno1

I have a suggestion for the gardening area. I would like to see all of the gardening fruits and vegetables react to weeding, watering, and harvesting. Right now, the Moonberries and the Sno-Cones still do not change when cared for. Webkinz started out right by correcting the other 3 berries, but stopped short of finishing the job. PLEASE, please finish the upgrade because it is sooooo confusing when you water and weed and harvest, and the plant just sits there. I keep forgetting what I have done and keep repeating actions unnecessarily. Thank you for your consideration. Shoshoneno1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

chrissyranch

Like you I have a gardening suggestion too. I’ve been hoping that when you harvest something it wouldn’t take you to the Harvest screen you have to click okay on for every item you harvest. I understand it helps new webkinz friends understand what it is to harvest, but every item makes you have to continually move your mouse back and forth and lose your place. Some of us have large farms and love collecting seeds and planting etc. Maybe the “you’ve harvested an item screen” could just come up once at the beginning to explain, but then every other time it would be more like raking. You click on it, when it disappears you know it’s in your dock and can move on. Thanks for listening.

hannahsox

I have a gardening suggestion, too. When you sell your fruits & veggies in the w shop, they need a “sell all” button to speed up having to drag hundreds of items into the boxes!

huggiebuggy9

Yes, that would be awesome!

hklover6317

I think that now that Ganz is retiring a pet every month, why doesn’t that pet just become the pet of the month?

MEGWEBKINZ

Yeah, why not?

animalcare

I think in treetop rooms there should be something with the seasons on the floors. I was just thinking, Winter maybe snow, Spring flowers, summer stays green and Fall would be colored red, orange, brown, or yellow. I hope you all like my ideas.

animalcare

I think the new October challenge should be collecting candy corn. I haven’t been on Webkinz ever since August because of 3rd grade but, I hope my suggestion gets there in time before we have jelly coins again. And may we have more bookshelf’s too? Please take my suggestions GANZ. Thank you for your participation.

Fracktail

I like it! It would be sort of like what they do in regular yards, but on a tree. XD I always found it jarring that all of my yards had snow and then the trees are flourishing and green, so I like your idea that the trees could be covered in snow during the winter. And red and orange leaves in my treetop rooms would look so awesome!

Fracktail

I think that there should be a roleplaying thread on the forums! It would be a place where you can pretend to be your Webkinz pets and have your characters talk to other characters. Right now, I’m using the “Meet My New Pet” thread to roleplay, but I think that having a separate thread for that would be a lot easier and keep the forums more organized. I’m not sure how widespread roleplaying actually is on this forum, but I know that there was a thread for it before the update and it was pretty popular. Thanks and have a nice day!

Comments are closed.