Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,204 replies, has 1,080 voice, and was last updated by  seafoampeanut 3 hours, 10 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Flinywiny

Can you make it so people on mobile are able to see what the tasks are? For the Kiwi party tasks to get the outfit some of the tasks could be completed on the mobile game. It would be nice to be able to see it. Also, can we add more areas to visit on the mobile app? I have limited computer access but love webkinz and all the fun activities.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I don’t know where to a make another suggestion so I’ll just put them here. I know this is kind of an america-centric idea but I know some players are teenagers, older children, or even adults who would possibly like if there was maybe collegiate items for rooms or clothing items. SIncerely an adult who still plays webkinz haha

MissMae23

So many items, and pets!! I have had this account and used it to play and collect things for my son when he was young and now my daughter, in between I’ve used the account to play with my niece and nephews too. It would be nice to be able to buy a room or area to store pets in? Maybe where you open up at room and can scroll through the pots to see which ones are there? Or make like auditorium where you can sit like 50 to 100 pets in one area? Also we have sooooooooooooo many outdoor items it would be nice if we were able to buy a outdoor area large enough to make bigger areas like the webkinz park? Maybe sell it for alot more like you did the movie screen? My daughter wants to make a farm with crops and such and to be able to buy the barn theme but the 10×10 yard is way way to small for her big mind. Please consider this. Anyone else? Am I asking to much? Lol

EmilyElisse

Differnt time zones for US!

emily5dasiy

Webkinz should make flags you can buy at the WShop to put on the wall in your rooms. Like different countries’ flags. I would love to have the french flag in my pet’s room.

Comments are closed.