Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

aquallora

Will you please consider making Cash Cow 2 available as a mobile game? That would be great!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

trentward

I would like for all of our things to work again on our webkinz, half the stuff we bought from the estore no longer functions. The log ride doesn’t work, the time machines, the tv sets with monkey and monkey, I could go on. Why don’t the party packs work as well, it malfunctions every time leaving them a total waste of $. So many tears over it. Why get new stuff when the stuff you have already does not work! Get your programmers on it with all the money you guys are making off of this game, there’s no excuse for things not working. Please, fix it. TY

CheekyCat

I think it would be nice if the odds of earning medallions from arcade games were increased. Every day I have to play for about an hour to earn medallions because the games don’t award anything practically half the time I get enough points. For example, the game I usually use is Wacky Zingoz, and I have found that the minimum score in order to get a medallion/other prize is 2800 points. Today I had to earn 2800+ points 25 times because it didn’t award anything 15 of those times which just seems frustrating. Also, I usually only get about five or six medallions every day because the odds of getting a kinzcash coin/item from that flower theme are too large. I’d either suggest to increase the odds of getting medallions or to at least change what the other prizes are because I don’t need another 60 blue flower rugs…

@CheekyCat I’ve found that if you switch pets between games you are more likely to win a medallion the first time you hit the minimum score than if you stick with the same pet. When I use this trick I can usually get seven or eight medallions a day, but have gotten as many as ten.

CheekyCat

Okay, I’ll try it out!

73kibarry

I was just thinking it would be so great if we could purchase extra large rooms and yards. I’m sorry if this has been mentioned I didnt’ read the entire thread but I have so many ideas and can’t fit them into the large rooms. Also if we could sell back rooms that would be amazing also. Just my two cents. :)

EmmaFett

Yeah, I already know this would never happen because Ganz needs a way to keep earning money to run the website and make more plushies and things. But I still want to put this out there anyway. I feel like really old members who have at least 50+ webkinz should not need to keep purchasing and adopting webkinz to avoid becoming a “free member.” Dedicated, veteran webkinz players like myself and quite a few other people have put hundreds, some even thousands of dollars into the game and it is kind of ridiculous that we have to keep purchasing $20+ stuffed animals in order to continue playing the game we love…you might say that $20 really isn’t that much, but 1. It builds up over time and 2. I really don’t have extra money laying around to invest in buying webkinz ;-; some other people quit the game because of this because they as well can’t afford to keep buying plushies. It makes sense to me that BRAND NEW players would have to be free members, but people who have played this game for over a decade and have spent a lot of time and money on it? Seems a

52Sammie

I agree. I enjoy playing and have several plushies but the cost adds up too quickly and sometimes the money is needed to go elsewhere. I dread the day when I have to become a “Free Player”.

Comments are closed.