Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,204 replies, has 1,080 voice, and was last updated by  seafoampeanut 3 hours, 11 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

BOSCH92

I would love to see Dice kinz game brought back! I have three boys and a husband who no longer want to play webkinz b/c they loved this game, and once it was gone the refused to play webkinz anymore. I too loved the game! it’s a little hard to catch on, but once you do..it’s really fun! if you don’t bring it back in the arcade….maybe you can bring it back as a game you can purchase and put in your house/room.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Elfinlike

I have a suggestion & also need help ~ My suggestion is it would be nice if there was a chat area where you could find out what items your friends may want or need. The trading room doesn’t work so well for me because although i have a lot of things i’d love to share/trade, people in the trading room seem to usually want ‘rare’ items [which i don't have many of]. the thing i need help with is i cannot figure out how to do the strengthen class at the school – i try doing what they say, but it never works. can someone help me please?

lilstinky

@Elfinlike – check the trading forum here on WKN. People are very helpful, and willing to trade/give items that you may be looking for. As for the strength class, you have to stop the moving line in the red area on the strength meter, without it going above (for the top) or below (for the bottom) of the red areas. It gets harder with each level (that’s the only class I haven’t completed to get a diploma). Good luck! ~ momssanitytime

aquallora

Will you please consider making Cash Cow 2 available as a mobile game? That would be great!

trentward

I would like for all of our things to work again on our webkinz, half the stuff we bought from the estore no longer functions. The log ride doesn’t work, the time machines, the tv sets with monkey and monkey, I could go on. Why don’t the party packs work as well, it malfunctions every time leaving them a total waste of $. So many tears over it. Why get new stuff when the stuff you have already does not work! Get your programmers on it with all the money you guys are making off of this game, there’s no excuse for things not working. Please, fix it. TY

CheekyCat

I think it would be nice if the odds of earning medallions from arcade games were increased. Every day I have to play for about an hour to earn medallions because the games don’t award anything practically half the time I get enough points. For example, the game I usually use is Wacky Zingoz, and I have found that the minimum score in order to get a medallion/other prize is 2800 points. Today I had to earn 2800+ points 25 times because it didn’t award anything 15 of those times which just seems frustrating. Also, I usually only get about five or six medallions every day because the odds of getting a kinzcash coin/item from that flower theme are too large. I’d either suggest to increase the odds of getting medallions or to at least change what the other prizes are because I don’t need another 60 blue flower rugs…

@CheekyCat I’ve found that if you switch pets between games you are more likely to win a medallion the first time you hit the minimum score than if you stick with the same pet. When I use this trick I can usually get seven or eight medallions a day, but have gotten as many as ten.

CheekyCat

Okay, I’ll try it out!

Comments are closed.