Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,204 replies, has 1,080 voice, and was last updated by  seafoampeanut 3 hours, 58 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

dipstickm

This isn’t really a suggestion, well maybe one is.. I have a question, do you have to be deluxe for your television(s) to work i.e. watch Monkey & Monkey Show etc.. ? I’ve been on here since ’08 and you used to be able to watch someones Webkinz Movies production on one of the telly channels as well. There should be a contest for the best movie made and Webkinz World viewers will be able to enjoy watching it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jammershark

@dipstickm what I do is I go to the Afterschool Room and the Classroom in the clubhouse and the TVs work in there. Glad to help a fellow webkinz player out :) Hope this helps!

Hiya4

When you play on the web you have all of the games and the adds make the app sound better. I got the app and there is way less games. Could some more games or activities be added. Also on the app tv’s don’t work and my log ride doesn’t either.

Can we please get new deluxe gifts instead of pieces of a room you already have as it is the same room as the deluxe room they had for the whole year 2 years ago. I am still waiting for my special gift every month.

EmmaFett

I doubt this would ever even be considered as an option but this was just an idea I had…what if you added a feature to the kinzchat plus clubhouse called “webkinz after dark” or something like that where players at least 16 or older could still talk and hang out past the time limit that is currently in place? And maybe loosen the restrictions on the chat filter a little bit? Sometimes I (and other people included) are trying to say things that are far from inappropriate but the filter still does not allow us to say a good amount of things…

I wish there was some way to harvest multiple plants at once. It can be extremely difficult to harvest many at one time, as well as time consuming. In order to make gardening a good way to earn food and kinzcash it would be helpful if we could click a button and have all the ready plants in the room harvested.

i totally agree!!! i have yard that is almost completely covered in plants and it does get to be tiring trying to harvest them all. angelgirldog7

Comments are closed.