Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,994 replies, has 1,422 voice, and was last updated by  dar2001 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

EartWorm

I don’t really buy estore points but I still love the designs you have for the virtual only pets. And it’s not just me, many people really enjoy these designs because they are so unique and lovable. This being said why are they not plushies!!! In the future i really suggest you making some of these as physical pets and not just virtual. Also we don’t want remakes of the old Webkinz like the kangaroo, why would I buy the new one if I already have the old one. They only have a slight shade difference in the brown color. We want new designs that haven’t been made before. Another thing I would like to talk about is the newer pets, people have made some amazing suggestions (such as making virtual pets plushies) that maybe Ganz should really think about. Many people in the Webkinz community (including me) would really enjoy to see some new dog plushs like a regular Aussie dog, and taking it a step further you could make multiple color variations! And also the adored husky, why not make a red version? People already love the regular one so why not make another but a little different. And the Pug, I cuddle with my every night and am currently wanting to buy a signature to complete my collection. But you could have done more with the pug, yes fawn is the most common and known type but there are also black pugs and you could make an albino pug. I’d be much more interested in an albino pug stuffed animal (esspecially from a company that I love) than a remake of the old pets with a slight shade difference. The point is for the pug I’d much rather have a pug collection that’s diverse and unique rather than just the same design over and over again. People don’t usually want to buy two pets that looks the same, and a black or albino pug would really catch they’re eyes because of the unique look.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I agree about what you just said! Although, how come they let comments get really long on this forum…?

cnaryshkin

more ducks please

czxh

plz bring back mazin hamsters i miss it so much webkinz has stunk since it left plz i need it back!

pompom323

never even got to try it. :’(

Percy2019

For new fall 2019 pets, i want you to invent Japanese deer pet and korean animal (your choice: mammal) pet.

puppykinz

I have a Suggestion to make. We need a Webkinz Beauty Salon, Day Spa, and Barbershop in Kinzville. Our Webkinz need to have places to make them feel better than the vacation place. I think it could work out what do you think?

pompom323

yeah!

Comments are closed.