Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,170 replies, has 1,064 voice, and was last updated by  EmmaFett 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

puppykinz

I have a Suggestion to make. We need a Webkinz Beauty Salon, Day Spa, and Barbershop in Kinzville. Our Webkinz need to have places to make them feel better than the vacation place. I think it could work out what do you think?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pompom323

yeah!

pompom323

I think kinzchat should also have a reporting system… sometimes I find scammers and some bullies, to.

pompom323

I really think kinzchat should have a reporting system, not just kinzchat PLUS. sometimes there are scammers in there, and sometimes even bullies.

awesomesaus

Can you please make more challenges? Like the stuff on the sides of the the page with the deluxe and trophy challenges. I used to have other challenges like, “Enjoy the great outdoors: Talk a walk in the Kinzville park, Buy a bath from the Wshop, and add a bath to your pets room.” I did all of those challenges and miss trying to do them. I suggest that you should make more challenges besides trophy and monthly deluxe challenges for people who have already finished the other ones. (Am I using the forum right and do the Webkinz people look at this?)

dipstickm

This isn’t really a suggestion, well maybe one is.. I have a question, do you have to be deluxe for your television(s) to work i.e. watch Monkey & Monkey Show etc.. ? I’ve been on here since ’08 and you used to be able to watch someones Webkinz Movies production on one of the telly channels as well. There should be a contest for the best movie made and Webkinz World viewers will be able to enjoy watching it.

jammershark

@dipstickm what I do is I go to the Afterschool Room and the Classroom in the clubhouse and the TVs work in there. Glad to help a fellow webkinz player out :) Hope this helps!

Comments are closed.