Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 5 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

EmmaFett

Another suggestion I can think of is for farming seeds. I have hundreds of plants in my house just for harvesting and selling them to earn kinzcash and I think there really should be a new option to harvest seeds a lot faster without having to click on each one individually. As of right now, it takes me 15-20 minutes just to harvest and sell all of the seeds I have. I think there are multiple ways that can be added to solve this…problem xD 1. Remove the pop-up thing that says “Great Work! You harvested ___” 2. Create an option that allows you to harvest all of the fully grown plants in the room at once

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EmmaFett

Hello! I think it would be really great to have a “clear room” option when you want to edit or completely restart decorating a room. Sometimes I want to redo an entire room but there is a lot of furniture and decorations so it becomes really tedious having to click on each item individually to send it back to the dock.

that sounds like a wonderful idea you guys! i think that they should definitely come out with endangered species webkinz pets.

Faehither

Hello! I think it would be nice if there were a way to transfer items/currency from one account to another. I recently created an account after having one for 7+ years but I’d rather start fresh (especially room wise… my old home is a mess!) I’d rather not spend money to get a membership on both accounts just to trade items, and with a new account comes very little $$.

pompom323

lol I know it sounds weird but this may be relatable for some owners of webkinz. I always have to drag all 6 of my webkinz into my kitchen for dinner, lunch, and breakfast and my computer always signs me out as soon as I get the first one into the room. so I was thinking it would be nice to have a button maybe at the top of the screen that lets you take like, 2 webkinz at a time into the room you want so it would be faster. I am thinking like a drop down menu with your webkinz’ name and what room you want to take them to, and then you just select 2 names and the room and boom. I know that it sounds weird, but well, I like the idea. ._. ~pompoms~ ^-^

Unlike you, I have over 50 Webkinz pets and even more on other accounts. =D

pompom323

wow! I am guessing you have it harder. sorry if I complain to much. XD I just think it is kind hard, pretty much for any webkinz owner that has over 5 webkinz. -pompoms

Comments are closed.