Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

skippy103

Please, please let us rename our pets. So many of my pets were named when I did not know how to spell and it really bothers me. Would greatly appreciate the ability to change the names.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EsorNorDorf

I also agree with Skippy103 that it would be nice to rename out pets. (Without having to email Ganz) It may be a bit time-consuming to put in the game, but I am sure many of us would appreciate it greatly.

RogerRabbit

I do suggest fixing the Tournament Arena, or removing the quest that requires you to do it. I currently am stuck with the ” Earn While You Learn ” quest, and can’t get rid of it due to the fact that when I go to the Tournament Arena and click any of the options, it brings me to a list of white blanks which is unclickable. I don’t want to waste my estore points on skipping it, but this is very annoying to not be able to complete a quest. Please fix the Tournament Arena.

Hi! The main suggestion I have would be to somehow adjust the Strength class at the Academy, either by slowing the movement down (preferably) or by adding a lot more time or wider range for the target. I graduated two pets out of that class a few years ago, even without tutoring, but it’s just completely impossible now at full speed. Within the app, there are several times each class that the meter does not register that the mouse button has been pressed and/or released. That and the high speed make it impossible to pass levels 9 and 10. I can use Firefox with things running in the background and pass level 10 a couple times a week, but when Flash goes away and the app is the only option, that class will be completely impossible to graduate. Can you guys please work on a fix? My pets need those diplomas. :)

torishorty

BRING MAZIN HAMSTERS BACK

KittyXCat

What if we could trade/gift Medallions? I have been trying to get the Diamond Dragonfly ever since it was available for Medallions, but I can never seem to get the Dragonfly medallions, only for other animals.

Comments are closed.