Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,230 replies, has 1,092 voice, and was last updated by  starlessky 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

pompom323

I suggest you fix the UserNameExists glitch on the kinzchat phone. i have emailed support numerous times, and i have never gotten a reply. And can you please make house party’s stop glitching?? they never let me use the kinzchat, also very frustrating. Thank you!! ~Camo Cat (=^..^=)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

My husband and I always make a point of purchasing a yearly membership on Black Friday, saving our pennies to do so, because it’s such a good deal. However, what I REALLY wish that Ganz would consider is allowing us to CHOOSE which special pet we receive for buying a yearly membership. We bought our subscription and will be receiving a rainbow tiger, which is lovely but honestly, I’d die to get the fairy kitty I now see advertised with buying a yearly subscription. She’s absolutely the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen and I know I won’t just be able to buy her in the Estore. :-(

Percy2019

Hi Webkinz Team, I really am hooked on the Pizza Palace game in the Webkinz Arcade. I was thinking that you should make a Pizza Palace 2 game. In the PP2, you’d choose your character to play as, the game would have several difficulty modes, and perhaps unlockable challenge levels similar to goober’s atomolicious. It could have narrated cutscenes for the story mode.

slk

I suggest fixing the 502 Gateway Error on this site. Please.

Comments are closed.