Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Search and organization functionality for your dock and the W-Shop. There are so many items now that they’re hard to keep track of and quite a few aren’t even added to categories outside their theme (for instance the Garden Lateran from the Garden Oasis theme is not present in the Lights category despite it being a light you can turn on and off). It would be great for the W-Shop to have a search bar where you could search something like “coffee table” to pull up all the coffee tables. Additionally, it would be great if you could also search by color. Sometimes I’m making a room based around purple, so it would be nice to type in “purple” and pull up all the items with purple on them. This could be done by giving items certain tags instead of placing them individually in categories, it might even make programming new items easier, but it would require rebuilding the W-Shop from the ground up. However, it would streamline the room decorating process and make it much more enjoyable. Of course, it also would be nice to search our docks. I must have over 4,000 items in my dock and when

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

alucard

OfficialSassy, I love your idea! I really dislike having to scroll the dock just to find a certain item. It’s not as bad when scrolling online, but when I am on my iPad, it’s really REALLY difficult! The dock will actually slide backwards and your have to start all over. ANNOYING! I would also add that it would be nice if they would give ALL room items the same beginning name, like in the Tree Top theme. There are only 6 actual items begin with the word “Tree” (like Tree Bird Perch and Tree Trunk Side Table). The rest do not begin with the word “Tree” (like Flying Dreams Bed and Branch Light). So, when you use the “AZ” tab on your dock, if you are looking for the Tree theme, you will only find the items that begin with the word “Tree”, and you’ll have search forever to find the rest. (Sorry if I didn’t explain that better, but hopefully you’ll understand what I mean.) We really could use a Search Bar, or at least a renaming of all Room Theme items that begin with the same theme word. :-)

tunkany

Hear hear! I’m having SO much trouble finding stuff! I support this suggestion 110%

gramnutt

I play online with my little granddaughter and would love to be able to send her items from Ganz estore. It would be awesome for everything in the estore to be mailable to a friend……because it is super fun to be able to share. Thanks.

megan3613

Can you please bring back DiceKinz and the Trading Card Game? Those were my favorite and I miss playing them so much!

DiceKinz was amazing and I’d love to see it return! I never got the chance to play the Trading Card game, but I sure would like to!

Nicus

Oh how I miss DiceKinz.. Would love to see it come back somehow

Just throwing this out here, I REALLY hope webkinz will make the party packs work again so I can invite my friends over to my house. I loved it when you could have have party’s for your animals. :(

tunkany

AGREED!!! Or even just the invite friend button on the phone.

EmmaFett

Hello, we really need level 10 strength at the kinzville academy to be fixed :( There have been countless times where I have CLEARLY clicked/let go inside of those tiny bars and it says I missed it when I did not. I’ve finally gotten to level 10 with one of my pets and I’ve been stuck on that level for over 5 months because it is ridiculously glitchy. I’ve already tried the tips other players suggested to slow your computer down to make it easier, but an outside source to beat a glitch really should not be necessary or needed. This glitch seems to have gone unfixed for years and I know it would make a lot of other players happy if it were resolved.

bananasbw

@EmmaFett… I was happy to read your post in regards to level 10 Kinzville Academy strength class. I too am @ level 10 & have been trying since the beginning of last year only to continually fail. I have always felt this game needs more time or wider bars. Has anyone been able to accomplish all 10 levels? It would be nice to know! Also, you mentioned players have suggested to slow the computer down…How does one go about it? Feeling your frustration: bananasbw

EmmaFett

Hi bananas! Sorry I did not see your post until now! I’m sorry you can relate to these struggles :/ I totally agree that it needs wider bars or at least more time. I’ve heard some players mention that opening multiple other windows and playing videos in those windows can possibly slow the computer down and make it a lot easier to click the bars and even slow down the time. It hasn’t always worked for me though :( I guess it depends on how good the device is. Guess we’ll have to keep persevering through the pain… -emma

Comments are closed.