Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

crystal33447

hi! i think that you should take away the three or four players needed thing in the party games!< :

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MEGWEBKINZ

Bring back Communal Contests! And the trading card game in the Tournament Arena.

iloveblue

Why isn’t there a place to add your friends at the park? That would be really nice if you could do that ganz! thank you!

Fracktail

I second that idea. I also wish that pet actions were available in the Park, too. Many a time have I attempted to wave hello to someone, and each time I have failed. It’s a tough life. (In all “seriousness”, though, I really wish the Kinzville Park were more like the Clubhouse; it doesn’t have the “Find my Friends” option, you can’t add friends, and you can’t even use your actions. Besides, what’s the point of unlocking the actions if I’m not allowed to show them off?! Madness, I say.)

LelianaM

Since not all items can be sold could webkinz at least create a “trash” option whereby anything you don’t want on your account could be deleted if/when it cannot be sold/traded/etc.?

gabby1960

Good idea!

leenie

Instead of dragging the 50 KC coins one by one to sell at the W-Shop, there should be a way to sell them all of them at once.

Comments are closed.