Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 1 day, 6 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Marissa76

I think it would be really cool if Webkinz made more activities that boost Pet Care like the bathtub and the sink. I think those “mini-games” are really fun and I enjoy the little things like that personally. It could be something like washing dishes or laundry. Kinda personal care stuff that really enforces Webkinz as an educational resource for Kidz.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi Marissa76, That’s such a good idea. Teaching kidz that everything doesn’t magically clean up itself. A tidy up your room suggestion would be good too. Only thing is that there may be so many Mum’s and Gran’s playing that it would just give us nasty flashbacks to our teenage years lol. I still think your idea is great. Thank-you.

JenLafty

I MISS DICEKINZ!! I wish I remembered more about the gameplay itself but I loved getting the dicepacks with my Webkinz pets. I see that it retired about 8 years ago, I wonder why? My webkinz account is 13 years old now Time flies! I’d love to see Dicekinz back again someday.

Ninteagra

Hi webkinz! 5 years ago on the 10th anniversary of webkinz in April, the original 8 pets were sold for a special price. That was a super cool opportunity! Since the 15th anniversary of webkinz is approaching next month, it would be cool if there was a similar opportunity where the original 8 pets were sold at a special price again or something along those lines! On the 10th anniversary, I hadn’t started using my webkinz account again and I’m sure the same can be said for many other webkinz users. I also think new people who haven’t had that opportunity might’ve signed up since then! So it would be cool to have that offer again this year :)

dogperson300

I agree completely. I really want the original dog pets! I am a collector of the Webkinz dogs. It would be great to see the classics again.

carlo3

Have Webkinz Jr. accessible from regular Webkinz/link a former Webkinz Jr. account to your regular Webkinz account? I’ve had a regular Webkinz account since 2007, but once I heard about Webkinz Jr. I was obsessed with it and kept watching the promo video over and over. I vividly remember playing Webkinz Jr. right when it came out. I got 2 pets…I had access to my account from 2009-2010 but because I didn’t know the parent account info (though I still remember enough details to identify the account) I couldn’t adopt more pets and so I got locked out. When I learned that Webkinz Jr. closed I was very upset. If you can make a way to play Webkinz Jr. within Webkinz World and reinstate my Jr. account (would love to see it still say that it opened in April ’09, and have the same pets I had when my account was open), it would mean a lot to me. Is it possible to reach out to someone who worked on Webkinz Jr. and provide them all the information I remember? Also is it possible to add the basic cat and dog pets that were offered as a free trial for

alucard

I have a suggestion and I’m really hoping someone at Webkinz will at least consider. With the whole world having to deal with this awful virus right now, I thought that this would be the perfect time for Dr. Quack to come out of retirement. Bringing him back would teach children (and the adults that play), how important it is to have check-ups and go to the doctor when needed. It would also be great if Webkinz would add Clinic/Hospital Theme to the WShop that could be purchased with KinzCash only! I love the hospital items that have been available in the past, and have a few of them. It would be so nice to be able to have a Clinic/Hospital Theme. If Webkinz is not only a fun game, and a “teaching” game, it stands to reason that returning Dr. Quack and having a Clinic/Hospital Theme would be perfect. PLEASE give this some serious thought. This is a teachable moment. Don’t let it slip away. Thank you, Team Webkinz!

Comments are closed.