Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 6 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

it would be a great idea to be able to consolidate multiple accounts made by the same user. when I first started using Webkinz I had no idea we could have multiple pets so I have multiple accounts. it would be so helpful to be able to have all of my pets on the same account.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kinzklipfan

Yeah, that’s a really good idea. Or, for example, my brother stopped playing Webkinz years ago and gave his account to me, so it would be really nice to transfer his pets and items over to my main account because it’s hard keeping up multiple accounts. Surely there’d be a way to do this while ensuring that a friend can’t “hack” and “steal” pets. Maybe you’d need to enter both passwords/usernames on the same screen to prove that you’re the account owner of both accounts, or an email could be sent? Or maybe it could be an option through Customer Service?

HobbitJedi

I have a suggestion for the clubhouse during May 2020. I think there should be a graduation room so that high school seniors can come and walk across the stage and celebrate their graduation in Webkinz World!

That’d be really neat, HobbitJedi! I think that’s such a great idea! I hope Ganz considers using it :)

rk2k5

Also to bring back Dr.Quacks office, make vacation island the vacation agency again where you don’t need a deluxe membership, bring back dicekinz, bring back the Webkinz online trading card game to the tournament arena, and to add more rooms to the clubhouse.

rk2k5

Some suggestions I have are to fix the feature where you can invite friends to your house, bring the candykinz koala back for a limited time because I always wanted it but could never get it :(, and to be able to estore store items with other people

katie1d

Hey Ganz, I was wondering if you will ever add more pet care point prizes. I know it goes up to 1,000,000 but for those who plan to stick around a long time and would exceed that amount. Would you ever add more prizes. Also I thought about like adding more event rooms for the summer like the local outdoor pool, where you could spin the summer wheel once a day and get summer related prizes, and have a concessions stand with new items of food or swimming gear, or pool toys. That would be awesome. One last thing, the adventure park it would be fun to change up the small daily quests and different prizes. I love everything you have been doing for us!

Comments are closed.