Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  ellaelk 1 hour, 7 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

daycaremommy

I’m not sure if I am in the right place but I think it would be cool if they could come up with a sprinkler system. I have huge gardens due to all the challenges that we have completed. When we purchased a caramel and cotton candy tree it rained on them. I thought that was so neat. It stopped when I went to garden my other plants. It takes alot of time to garden all of the plants we have. Just a suggestion. They could even make it a deluxe item I would be willing to purchase it just to make it easier.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

That’s a good idea! I personally hate the gardening challenges because I have such a big house that it’s a pain to have to constantly buy new seeds and then remember where I put them only to find that they’re all overripe. (I especially don’t like the Halloween challenge because it’s not just any gardening challenge, it’s a timed garden challenge! Which means that if you can’t make it on Webkinz every day for a week, then you can’t pass it. Aggh. I dunno, I’m just bellyaching here; nobody has to take this seriously. (I still don’t like those gardening challenges, though. ):<)

flu908

I would love it so much if Ganz would make more pet of the month videos.I loved to watch them and earn the cute prizes. Thanks!

flu908

I have seen that we have members of Kinzville running for president. I was just wondering, what are their campaign promises? You know you can’t vote without knowing what they will do for the Webkinz society. Thanks!

petsgrandma

New Topic – PLEASE, can you ask Ganz to let us KEEP the Adoption Pet “Gift Boxes” AND the Gift “Storage” containers – like this Halloween trick or treat basket!!! they are SOOOO cute – and we all need extra storage – and cute items for our room – especially when they were for holidays-gifts!!! Thanks for asking them to let us keep these items!

crystal33447

hi ganz! i think you should make more contests a month! maybe one every week? also more free pet stuff like twice a year? anyway bye!< : PS does anyone even read my comments?

Comments are closed.