Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

CDChalk

Once you guys start making plushies again, I think an anteater plush would be really cute. The aardvark plush was already adorable and I don’t think there is enough cute anteater plushes in the world.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I would like to be able to put a paragraph break in a comment.

Faunalover

Yes please!

Snowhound

I have a pet gerbil. Gerbil’s are common pets and can be amazing pets. I never saw a webkinz gerbil before. Please make a gerbil virtual webkinz! I searched gerbil in the kinzapedia and nothing came up! As a fairly common/well known pet, i think a gerbil deserves to be a webkinz! Thanks for reading my suggestion!

Faunalover

Sadly no gerbil yet. The Mazin’ Hamsters would have been closest, followed by the various Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Mice and Rats that are available.

heythere13

I think it would be cool if we could transfer our pets from old accounts onto our new ones without having everything deleted from the new one, and be allowed to do it even after we’ve registered our accounts, I hope this helps!

markg97

I agree with you heythere13, it would be nice to consolidate accounts into one. As someone who was multiple accounts some have a few on Webkinz on them and others I barley play on I’ll admit, but I don’t want to lose those Webkinz because I spent a lot of money and time on them. And it would be nice to have all of my Webkinz under one Account.

436194se

Since we have a Pandemic, can there be a way to donate all that food in our docks and full gardens ready to be harvested. Can there be a Webkinz food bank, to fill up our happiness heart and win prizes for the amount of food we donate. Like collecting garbage in the park, we can win prizes for that too, but it is way too much work for the prize, and the prizes are not something I want so bad that I will pick up trash for hours. My pets need masks, by the way.

Comments are closed.