Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,404 replies, has 1,165 voice, and was last updated by  Faunalover 4 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

smiles49

Kinzchat plus should be available in parties, games, and other places with other plus members! The preset chat stuff is not fun with friends!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Faunalover

I’d also love an adjustment to the Token Pets. Since I already have most of them, I’d love to be able to increase the chances for the ones I don’t have in some way – maybe a checklist? Another thing is that since Siggies are offered as Token Pets but not technically available, I’d LOVE for other otherwise unavailable pets like the Sparkling Pegasus, Sweet Tooth Tiger and Egyptian Mau to be available in the same way! They could still be pricey – but at the very least attainable.

Faunalover

I’d love an adjustment to the Token pets – since Signatures are available but are technically not made anymore, 1)I’d love more than anything to have a shot at other unavailable pets like the Sparkling Pegasus, Sweet Tooth Tiger and Egyptian Mau. They could still cost plenty – but at least they’d be attainable. 2) I’d like the chance to narrow the field of what pet tokens could be gotten. I already have most of the pets available in tokens and it’s already expensive and time consuming to wait until a pet has 10 tokens, which only exchange for ONE Anypet.

Faunalover

I’ve been saying this for YEARS – I really, really, REALLY want at least part of Webkinz profits to go to real animals – starting with the most threatened. This would be an amazing support for them and might help Webkinz get more attention too.

waddlewitme

I really like the game Get Eleven Solitare and Eager Beaver Adventure Park so I wanted to suggest making those into mobile apps! I’m not a huge fan of solitare but I like Get Eleven, and I like the style ofthe Eager Beaver word game compared to others.

Comments are closed.