Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Faunalover

I’m still disappointed that it’s not allowed/really difficult to get pet names changed. I’ve got dozens of pets and have only let two pets slip with repeat names. I guess it’s not crucial and I know customer support can only do so much, but it still irks me even after years.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Faunalover

Also regarding rooms I REALLY want a pre-view option for them. Similar to when browser pages are minimized, just in much larger scale. I’ve personally got tons of pets waiting on room decor because now that it takes forever for any new non-Estore themes to become available, it also takes forever for me to complete rooms.

Yes. I bought water theme room when I was hoping to preview it. Now, I wasted 1000 kinzcash on a room that I was planning on buying.

Lenda7

I’ve got a pink and white cat, and online there is a glitch where there is a weird brown thing around her head. Could that glitch be fixed please?

alucard

I have a suggestion that I think would be really good to have here on Webkinz Newz. Could we have a way to know when someone responds to one of our comments? Maybe a search bar where we could type in our own name and see our most current posts, like maybe the newest 25 comments? This way if we needed to see if someone left us a reply, we wouldn’t have to try and remember “where and when” we posted that comment. I tried writing down what topic I posted in, but sometimes it’s hard to find them again. This would probably be hard for the Forum here, but it would be nice to have for the post on the main Webkinz page. (Although, I would love it if we could do that here on the Forum, too.) It would just be nice to answer any replies to a post you make, and not leave the person who replied to it, wondering if you even saw their reply. I know it sounds like I’m babbling, so I hope you understand what I mean. We really NEED some Search options to help us navigate Webkinz Newz and the Dock in

alienflowers

Great idea!

You should bring back the Egyptian room theme!!!!

Comments are closed.