Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kyartgirl

have they ever made a Victorian era type room theme with fancy old timey furniture?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Has anyone in Ganz considering rereleasing certain things in the Estore? There are things that used to be on sale many years ago and no longer are. For me, that would be the Donut Seeds of long ago. I missed buying them the first time because of a lack of money. It would be nice to see them back, and have an opportunity to buy them and, other things gone passe, if only for a short times.

BeezKneez

There is a pack of donut seeds that you can choose from the gift box when you adopt the Pet of the Month.

Annabell108

I’ve seen a couple of people make suggestions similar to this but not exactly the same so I wanted to share my idea here. I think that Webkinz should virtual pet mystery boxes for kinzcash. I think that each box could be priced at around $10,000 or $15,000 kinzcash and could feature a series of random pets that you can win. That way, users who can’t necessarily afford to buy virtual pets from the eStore can still adopt more Webkinz. The pets featured in the mystery box could be super basic and maybe not come with an exclusive item to make things more fair to those who are actually purchasing pets with real money. I just think that it would be really nice to be able to use our hard-earned kinzcash towards adopting more pets. I totally get that this is probably not feasible since Ganz still has to make money somehow, I just know that I’d really enjoy it.

dogfish

I would love a new bed, that is a Saguaro cactus. There is nothing for our desert rooms. Thanks

bcupcake

Don’t know if this is the right place to put this, but my pet often asks me to do a job at the employment office when it is impossible for me to do so. I once tried to do the Premium extra job when one pet asked to do a job, but after completing the job, my pet isn’t satisfied. I hate to make my pets sad! I don’t think they should be able to request impossible things.

Yes. I am not able to fulfill every request my pet has like to make a wish at the wish factory but I don’t even have enough to make a wish so I wish you could hide or decline certain requests you can’t fulfill or not have your pet request things that can’t easily be fulfilled.

sally
          Key Master

Making a wish does not require Wish Tokens. Click on the orb in front of Amanda Panda and then you can wish for whatever you want. One person a day is picked as the winner and they get whatever they wished for as a prize

Comments are closed.