Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

jellydonut

Here’s another suggestion- You know how some members were randomly awarded glitch actions back in 08? Some examples are wag tail, stomp foot, perk ears, stand on toes, sleep, and walk in place. Will we ever be able to win these on our own? Maybe we could buy them from the estore, or something. I’d love to be able to do some of the actions my pet does when I go to my room. Stomp foot looks especially cute on googles!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

prprprprp

Yes, I would love to have those again too! :)

markg97

I have this suggestion. How about a Forum that lets us chat with Friends again?

agent4399

To those of you who remember the trading cards , dice kinz, and the trading card in the tournament area can you please bring it back. My mummy put a lot of money in that. Also bring back the care pets thank you once again.

AvzoraGW

it would be great if dice kinz could be fixed & brought back. now, you can only find it when you get the big button of kinz cash and it’s not working quite right. thx for the suggestion, agent4399! idk about the trading cards or the care pets, but i’m game for something new! :D

xoingtoby

I would like to suggest that you don’t take away mall credits when playing SPREE. It is so hard to get as it is and to have it taken away because of a traffic stop or something just doesn’t seem right. I understand about losing a shopping bag to a robber, but to lose mall credit is really hard as it takes forever to get to the mall and by the time you get there, you don’t have enough mall credits to buy the larger prizes and have to leave and do it all over again before you earn enough mall credits. Please don’t take away mall credits any more in the game. Thanks.

Elizabeh

I agree; if I do not use all my credits when at the mall, then I lose them on one of my next 2-3 rolls! Usually in some maddening combination! Really disappointing, when I didn’t have sufficient to buy to begin with!

Becky71W

I have always had an issue with the finders keepers. It is teaching kids if you find something that does not belong to you, you should keep it instead of returning it to it’s rightful owner. Like for instance I got gas the other day and used my debit card as most people do. Well I guess I dropped it while I was pumping my gas. Now the person who found it, what if he thought finders keeper??? Well instead he actually took it to my bank and turned it in. The bank called me and let me know. So I really think they should take that off the game. Or maybe change it to where you get a reward for finding it and turning it in. Just my opinion.

Linden

Becky, I have no idea what this is, that you are talking about! What is finders/keepers on webkinz???? Agree with what you are saying about teaching children to do the right thing, though; respect others’ property. Glad you got your card back! Whew!

chrissyranch

Becky are you referring to the sandbox in the recess section? If so, I agree, besides the “find items” are the same ones from the beginning of time. Maybe they could create a reward box instead, teachers actually use these in classrooms. Students who’ve completed their work, followed the rules, helped others etc, usually get tickets for drawings or get to choose an item out of the reward box. Maybe it could be a hide and seek reward box instead. Just a thought.

markg97

I have to agree with Becky about the Finder Keeper rules (Glad you got your card back). I would like to have different items from the Sandbox game, cause I understand about toys but what’s with the clothes, who keeps losing them? I always find some sort of clothes every time I play strange right?

AvzoraGW

oh! i sooo totally agree with the finders keepers thing in Spree!!!! maybe it could be that you find a shopping bag and get a reward in mall credits instead? or maybe it would be more like real life: you find a shopping bag & turn it in to security and you usually get a small reward, but sometimes you get nothing but a ‘thanks’ and other times, you get a huge reward or prize. (ain’t that the way it goes?) good point, Becky71W! thx for sharing!

chrissyranch

Thank you for the suggestion form! Here are four of my dream suggestions: 1. Our dock converted into something like the wshop dock, with category pulls downs, no more scrolling through every object or every furniture piece or clothing item. We can pull down a select item, windows, beds, or shoes etc, and most importantly “theme” pull down tab, because some same themed items have totally different names and are so hard to find when building a room. 2. A lazy river pool theme with island in the middle that takes up the entire large yard or extra large yard option, Pets can ride in different tubes going around etc. 3. Front yard concepts, with different wall papers you can choose to make the “front of your house” and yard, path way, drive way, garden, fountain, gates/fencing, my favorite would be a farmhouse or cottage type front porch with swing etc. 4. And a pet I’ve been asking for forever is please please make the palomino horse pet!! with barn bed with cozy stall bed, And Ranch theme, with white horse fencing pieces, area items, jumping items, rolling hills pasture with stream yard wall paper, and more barn stall accessories, where you can attach other stall beds and basically build a whole barn in a row, to house the horse pets together. etc. Maybe a truck towing horse trailer. Okay, thanks so much for listening Webkinz and friends!! Chrissysranch PS anyone with related items they want to get rid of please friend me, because I’m desperately trying to build “Chrissy’s Ranch” LOL.

Elizabeh

Chrissyranch, I absolutely love your #s one and three ideas!! Ganz, we really need a better dock solution. The way it is now is cumbersome and for those who have thousands of items, it is time consuming and frustrating, to find anything. It does help, to be able to use the W-shop, without getting items from storage first, but to find items to sell back, to the shop, you have to get out everything. Chrissyranch, I would love, love, love, to be able to utilize your idea #3!!! I wish for it, or similar ALL THE TIME! A way to design a porch, or at least have different yard backgrounds, would be wonderful!

prprprprp

I love all of your ideas, chrissyranch!!!

AvzoraGW

chrissy, your front yard ideas are pure genius!!! please, please, please, Ganz! i especially would love to have an outside to my house! a garage! a driveway! maybe we could have an interactive mailbox where we could retrieve our messages and KinzPost items!

chrissyranch

Wow Thanks you all for such nice comments! I have new ideas and concepts for Webkinz all the time, it must be the artist & designer in me, and I just love illustrator!! It would be my dream job to work for GANZ some day!! :) And all because my children wanted me to play with them online in the tournament long ago. They gave me a webkinz dog that looked like a puppy I had long ago. Then I eventually got hooked on the beautiful artistry behind the characters and themes etc. I love how webkinz are animated and the games wholesome etc. Plus it’s a ton of fun to send gifts to all the webkinz world friends, it’s like being Santa :) PS it also let’s you create a world you may not otherwise be able to be a part of, like my wish for the ranch, with farm & cottage items and a palomino horse, ahhhh childhood daydreams!! ha ha! Take care all!! Chrissy

AvzoraGW

oh! i would love to have a palomino horse! how ’bout it, Ganz? great idea, chrissy!

chrissyranch

Oh my goodness, my #2 idea, lazy river pool, Ganz had already thought of…. I just got it in my last super surprise box!!!!!! Yippee, thanks so very much!

Comments are closed.