Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

How about bunk beds? Or even a way to type your own kinzpost letters?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Laur776

Hi! You should renew the Dr. Quack’s Clinic, it’s the only place left in Webkinz with that old style… And maybe add a menu where we can choose what to do there: a checkup for the pet, an eye test for ourselves (there’s one on the wall, but i think an interactive one would be nice), facts about health/medicine, and more. At the end of a checkup, we should receive a lollipop (only one per day), which can be sold for 2-3 kinzcash

Fracktail

Nooo please don’t! I love the charming style that Webkinz used to have and to get rid of it in the only small corner of Webkinz World that still uses it would be awful. Maybe I’m just nostalgia-blind, but I really don’t think that a revamp of Dr. Quack’s Clinic is necessary. However, those interactive touches you mentioned are pretty cool; I might be willing to leave behind the aesthetic aspects of the clinic for those.

PEBBLES1973

I like the way dr quack’s office looks. but I wish he would give our pets a lollypop for coming to see him.

hannahsox

I think Ms. Cowoline should reduce the number a needed class passes instead of the number of days until Recess. If she did, I would totally vote for her!

I think Ganz should make Kinzpost Plus! You know, so you can type your own letters? Oh, and it can also have rules (like kinzchat plus), for example, no numbers and stuff.

Fracktail

Hear, hear! I’ve always wanted to do that. It’s hard to tell someone what you want to say when KinzPost only has pre-made messages. Unfortunately, while it’s a great idea in theory, I think it might go wrong in practice because I’m sure some people would do something to ruin it for everyone like send a nasty letter or ask for personal info, even if there was a dictionary like in KinzChat+. At least with KC+, there’s a “report” button and there’s usually a moderator that has an archived version of the conversation going on in the room. With KinzPost, I doubt it’d be that easy; there would be thousands of private conversations going on at once, which would be impossible for any group of moderators to keep track of. With that being said, I doubt that feature will be implemented anytime soon. :(

flu908

I dobn’t think that will happen because you know webkinz is a childrens website and of course we don’t want anyone constantly spamming one another. It would be cool for friends and stuff, but you never know who is behind the screen.

rach1794

first thanks for having a family friendly site! Here are a couple of items on my wish list: 1) At some point when we won something in Webkinznews (floaty, peekanews, click and win, etc) when we signed into our account we’d see what had been won whether cash or dock item. Now it just happens sporadically. And with dock items being arranged alphabetically it’s hard to tell what’s just been won especially in those events where a random piece from a collection is being awarded (Yes – every so often I try to get the dock items into rooms but it’s a losing battle). If memory serves you’d only see it if you signed in within a 2 day window. 2) Arcade games are now (more or less alphabetical), I liked it when those games that could only be played a limited number of times were at the top (wheel of wow, wishing well, jumble berry fields, spree, goober’s atomic adventure). If I’m limited for time those tend to be the ones I try to play on a daily basis. Thanks again for a fun site!

Comments are closed.