Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Babydovelove

I suggest making it to where webkinz players can create their own dishes in the game instead of it being called Gak. Also I suggest making the mobile zone more like the web version, especially if the rumor that adobe flash shutting down is true

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

It’s not a rumor that flash is shutting down, it’s a fact. However, several months ago, Ganz developed a desktop app for us to download. While the mobile app is limited, the desktop app has all the features of the web version we all love. I’ve been using the desktop app all summer – check it out.

stylishamy

I propose that this website should 1: Put the newest posts on forums at the beginning 2: Have the main post on the front page while the replies to that post are in a separate page that you click onto. 3: A notification or something like a message box on here for when someone replies to something you posted Let me know what you all think about the suggestions and hopefully someone affiliated with the making of this website can see this! @lucygraycat

iyoung42

I think it’d be extremely helpful to list the forum layouts in reverse order so that users will see the newest posts first. This would be great for the trading and giveaway forums so that the more relevant information will be easier to access and foster a better webkinz community. Also i think it would be a cool idea to be able to pick/develop special qualities for our individual webkinz either by taking ertain classes and completing specific goals/games that pertain to this skill. as well as a way to showcase this skill such as a plaque or clothing item.

stylishamy

That’s exactly what I was thinking! @lucygraycat

can webkinz go back to the way it was in 2015?

Faithlovefan

Something I have found difficult is finding things when you join or rejoin Webkinz after it has been going on for a while. There is a lot that you miss that you wish you could get. My suggestion? There are days or weeks of the year where we can get certain items that have been retired or currently unavailable. For instance, a week where you giveaway retired theme items (like the Hockey theme, Kooky Scientist theme, Football theme, etc) either in daily gifts or wheel prizes. Another idea is that you can have a special day each year where you can bring out all of the promo pets and make them available for purchase on Ganz! Not only will everyone get a chance to get certain pets that they missed but Ganz will be able to profit from it as well!

Comments are closed.