Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

In the Rooms of my Webkinz house, I need a search bar on the room map where we’d type in at least part of a room name so I can quickly find it, because my room map is so big that sometimes I take a long time to find what room I want to jump to especially in a hurry, and I can’t memorize where every room exactly is and what they’re named. It would be like the search bar in the Pets selection screen where you enter a pet’s name to quickly bring it up from a long pet list. The room map search bar would be a helpful feature to add, though I don’t know if other people have my trouble.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

Whilst my pet was doing the school classes today I remembered that many years ago we were able to pay kinzcash to skip a school class and get a credit if we found that it was too difficult. I recall doing that on several occasions. Now if you can’t do a class you don’t get to get the Diploma for your pet. I have arthritic hands and the Strength Class is just too hard, as I can’t press the mouse at the right times, so being able to pay to pass one day of class means that eventually I can have the prize and the full Diploma for my pet. I am sure there are many pet owners who would welcome this feature back, please will you consider it. Not all of us are young or ace game players with lightning reflexes. Thank you.

can the desktop app have a mute option? I’m not sure if it has been added already to the latest version, but last time I used it there was no mute, and that makes it impossible to play if you want to listen to music at the same time since the sound effects are too prevalent.

I’m just seconding this. It’s not just the inability to hear music you want to listen to over the sound from the game, but I don’t live alone, I have fam with elderly, and school aged and I often play in the late hours and it disturbs people who are trying to sleep or study. I’d love to be able to Mute the sound during those times.

if anyone wants to friend me on webkinz my username is 7199

halo8717

I’ll send you a friend request from each of my seven accounts – I have lots of good stuff that I can send you. Let me know if there is anything special you would like.

I want either a hospital room theme or IKEA products. I think that mid-century modern furniture would be great for my rooms.

Comments are closed.