Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Tigermother

Please rotate the holiday room themes every year. I miss the old themes so much!! Each Halloween bring back a different theme and then next year change it to another Halloween theme. Same for Christmas make it one Christmas theme and then next year pick another Christmas theme. I loved the Haunted House Theme, Christmas Carol Theme, Countryside Christmas Theme, Home For The Holidays Room Theme, and Santakinz Workshop Theme. I’m not trying to be mean, rude, or hurtful I’m just sick of the Trick-or-Treat Street. I pray that if these items do come back then ALL players will be ABLE to purchase all items of the room themes. Also @strawberrybubbles I agree with you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

I think Webkinz World is the best think I’ve played in my entire life! Thank you so much Webkinz!

balletbear5M

I have a few suggestions :) First, I would love to see some sort of head piece to match the sugar plum ballerina dress (2013 cracker) and sugar plum skates (2019 cracker). Since the skates were just recently released, it’d be great to have something in this year’s Christmas cracker to complete the outfit. I personally would love a bow or tiara :) Second, I’m not sure if this already exists or not (I returned to webkinz a few months ago and hadn’t used the estore previously), but I’d love to see a “legacy” Christmas cracker that had some of the older clothing available. I know there are already legacy boxes for the clothes from the other seasonal mystery bags, but it’d be super helpful to have the chance to get some of the older Christmas clothes (if this isn’t already a thing). Thanks!

So I have a two suggestions and I would really like Webkinz to read this. First, I know that every month has a different pet for POTM but I noticed that Webkinz is re-using the same pets from other months and putting them in the new month. So I’m suggesting that either the original POTM pets or any other older pets become POTM. Second, I have so many empty rooms that I really wish I could delete. I think a lot of other people want the ability to delete any unwanted rooms from our houses. Webkinz please think about these suggestions (and maybe you could make use of them?). Thanks!

Does anyone even use this forum anymore?? I’ve been waiting for responses on my suggestion..

dancegirlliz

I would really love if I could buy a mask for my pet to wear in the KinzStyle outlet to maybe mirror what’s going on in real life!

Wow I think they actually read the suggestions! In the new podkinz episode they basically used yours!

Comments are closed.