Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

pajama9

Not sure if either of these ideas have been suggested, but I’ll go ahead and post them anyway: (1) DELETE ROOMS – I have had my webkinz account for a very, very long time, and have added multiple webkinz to my account over the years. Because of this, my house has grown to a crazy large size, and it is mismatched and hard to navigate. I think it would be very useful to have the option to “DELETE” certain rooms, perhaps provided that they are empty (have no webkinz or items in them). Perhaps this could cost a fixed amount of Kinzcash (half the cost of the room, or more?). Regardless of the cost, I know I would take full advantage of this option should it be implemented. (2) BANK/”SAVINGS ACCOUNT:” Webkinz is a site dedicated to teaching kiddos how to use the computer in fun and exciting ways. Why not open up a bank where kids can learn about savings and interest and all that in a simplified, easy way? We could deposit as much Kinzcash as we like, withdraw it as we need to, and earn a very minuscule amount of interest on it every day. I think it would be an interesting thing to try out, though I’d love to hear if anyone else would show interest in it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

“Show interest”, ha ha, I get it. Puns aside, though, Webkinz banking would be a pretty cool idea. Obviously it would have to be pretty simplified for it to work, as you said, since the site is mainly marketed towards younger kids. I imagine the young teenagers who use the site could benefit from it, though. And I’d also like to delete rooms, or at least move them. I’m not sure how well deleting rooms would work in practice, but I imagine if you could delete a room, all the furniture in it would automatically go to your dock (sort of like selling a storage item). I imagine this would save the time of emptying a full room before getting rid of it. Personally, I would rather see the option to move rooms before deleting them; it would make it a lot easier to move furniture from rooms that are far away from each other, as well as the obvious benefit of being able to rearrange the map to your preference.

katully

I like both ideas!

TaeTae2011

Me too, love them both!

ada3211

I think that you should be able to move around rooms in your home, and delete them. My house is a jumble of rooms that look terrible, and lots of medium sized rooms that I never use. I always use large rooms, since they are usually used. You should be able to sell them at half price. This would definitely make me play much more often. Please consider.

IceSnow2015

I think ada3211 has a very good suggestion.

meeper75

I think we should be able to put leggings underneath dresses. We would be able to make so many more clothing combos!

autumnferret

Zum Challenges – when we lose, it says the sorry part, but it would be nice if it shows us why. It makes it harder to learn when we are just told we are wrong without showing us the correct answer.

peanutface98

Although someone has probably made this suggestion, I’ve been thinking about this suggestion for a while so here goes— I believe that Webkinz should create a Kinzpost Plus. It means that if you have Kinzchat Plus, you can put anything in a letter you want (Of course, there will be filters like the clubhouse) to the person, at the expense of a maximum word count of some sort. You can also make different font texts, styles, color, etc. I always wished I could do this with my friends if I couldn’t see them! I think it’s a fabulous idea.

katully

I like this idea!

Comments are closed.