Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Please add more games to the mobile app. There are some arcade games on the desktop that could be easily converted to mobile (I.e. leaping llamas, solitaire, jigsaw, etc.). I just feel like the app is extremely limited since I can’t do any of my dailies on there, so adding some games would be nice. Also, please change the plushies back to the original, nostalgic look, for I feel that the new ones are only mimicking other brands and do not have the same originality.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pisc

Let us play adventure pet quests if we adopted an adventure pet before adventure park began. I should not be forced to adopt double.

jsjansson

PLEASE bring back the Webkinz Trading Card Challenge, it was actually the best game you guys offered for a while!!

Bubblilious

Now that are filling our PETS HEARTS, we are asked to make things with the blender, sandwich maker and stove. It would be nice if we had these items all in matching decor especially since most of us are now grown-up and like matching things. Could the creative team design these for us? The bathroom items might need a few items added too to match their theme as well. Thank you for reading my request.

princess0278

I would like to be able to change the names of my pets. I have some names spelled wrong and some name I don’t like now. Please consider letting us have that option.

I am sure there are many of us who would like that feature.

Comments are closed.