Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I would love to have axolotls in the game, more things to do as a FREE person on Webkinz, more stuff to do as in on mobile etc and I would like to make more friends and for them to come round my house. My acc is LottieandJack btw and the last thing I want is for Webkinz Classic to have more people in the park. – LottieandJack

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Flyerdream

I would love a Webkinz-a-thon, you know play games all weekend and no pet care needed, like a vacation from the pets! Hahaha!

LeafSheep

I’d really like an option to buy any active webkinz pet at the ganz estore. I was waiting to buy the reindeer until I had extra money, I noticed when I went to buy it yesterday that it was gone.. I guess you guys took it off the website after the holidays. But I can’t find a place to buy the reindeer anywhere online! As I was looking, I also found out you guys have made an axolotl in the past, they’re my favorite animal! I’d buy both, but neither are available. ..As of right now, you aren’t selling any webkinz online that I’m interested it.. bit of a bummer since all I have currently is my starter penguin.. hope you consider selling all active webkinz online.

Gladysomega

Because of the sheer amount of items, I have found that the Estore has to rotate the inventory, pets as well as room items, etc. After all, there are well over a thousand pets and an enormous amount of room furnishings. Also, it is a way to ensure that we keep checking the Estore to see what is available. Keep checking – the Odd Holiday feature often has different pets at sale prices. The Axolotl was a player designed pet – it will show up from time to time and the reindeer is seasonal – you will see it again. Best Wishes!

As a Free Member who only has one account (with 10+ pets) and was a full member for several years, I wish that I and other Free Members like me could add rooms (as Free+ Members?), even if only during Deluxe Free Trials.

I agree with you Tommythepanda, I would love to have different rooms, I am tired of the same ones all the time. I wanna design more ;c

I wish that I had a way to better organize the countless items in my classic dock. For instance, the ability to move items from the dock into long-term storage of some sort with the ability to create custom names for “groups”. This way, I could clean up my “quick access” dock and sort items in the storage dock by future rooms that I plan to design.

Yes, definitely. That would be cool!

Comments are closed.