Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

jsforfr

Another thing I am always hoping for is that the code shop could be tweaked so that we could copy and paste an entire community code in at once, instead of one segment at a time. This would help so much, especially when it comes to ailments like arthritis and carpal tunnel. If I fall behind at all with entering codes it really takes a while and hurts my hand to get caught back up with entering them in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jstkpswming

could you start something where we could trade Kinzcash for Estore points? im disabled and don’t have the money for the things I want or more pets.

Moderator here. The only trading permitted is items for items through the game. Trading for eStore points is against our user agreement.

jsforfr

Please consider adding sub-categories within the food tab of the dock. I would love to see seeds and foods that can award prizes each have their own sub-category. It would also be nice if pet special foods were separate from regular ones.

Pupwolf

Yes, please – more subcategories! Seeds and farm fresh foods could be another tab and dispenser foods another.

This would be so helpful.

Hi there everyone, I been playing Webkinz for the for nearly 10 years now and I have a few ideas that I think everyone would like 1)The ability to trade gems amongst webkinz players. This would mean either having access to ones gem collection in the trading room and the ability to send gems through kinzpost. 2)Having the ability to silence pet request without it affecting a pets happiness health or huger levels. Pet request are a wonderful idea in theory but tend to be more of an annoyance. I like to spend a lot of time in the clubhouse trading and in the tournament arena. While playing in these areas I ignore my pets constant requests and end at the end of the day end up with a lot of sad pets I believe this could either be fixed by having a way to turn pet requests on and off or having a way to ask a pet what it wants to fill is pet heart for the day.

bunnbunnn

Please bring the MP3s from KinzTunes back to the Estore! It would be great to be able to buy these again.

Comments are closed.