Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 17 hours, 29 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

machineomeme

please make it so you can change the name your webkinz greet you with. I made mine “potato” because I thought it was funny at the time and I’d really like to fix that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ponymegan31

Can you bring back being able to invite friends to our houses. You put a lot of effort into making beautiful decor and furniture. I want to show it off to my friends once again.

machineomeme

I miss this too, this would be amazing

oliviag549

Make more stock of Webkinz next limited edition plush! Not only 150 please!

Queenflora19

i doubt this will happen considering Ganz needs to make profits but maybe just maybe they can give everyone free membership i mean they did it with club penguin and moshi monsters so why cant they for Webkinz or at least if we buy a third pet than you get a permanently member account. What do you guys think

Proton285

I would love an option on either/both Kinzchat, tournament arena Kinzchat, and mail to be able to say thank you for playing games with me in the tournament arena.

Comments are closed.