Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

00parrot

I’m not sure if this is already a thing, but I would love it if Webkinz could make Bookshelves. that you can store the books you have in. Similar to the refrigerators, I think having bookshelves to put books in would be cute and very organizational! Hope that this could happen, thank you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

3HappySmile

Hi! I’d love more family related room themes, such as a little kid theme, a tween theme, etc! I’d also love a kindergarten theme! Thank you! -3Happysmile/Mystic

PennyTheFox

I would love to see a fox Webkinz next plush! There was a dog and a cat already, and that was really cool! Foxes are my favorite animal and I would love a plushie fox!

I wish Webkinz would fix current issues rather than add newer things right now. For instance, the phones. We can’t invite friends over to our homes anymore which really is no fun. We cannot delete rooms either. I wish we had advanced editing on classic, but no the feature was added to next. There are also certain recipes that require food items that don’t exist anymore too. So I would prefer some issues are worked on rather than ignored. It seems like Classic Webkinz is no longer being taken care of, instead, Webkinz Next is the sole focus. Webkinz Next, in my opinion, can’t even compare to the classic version. If Webkinz would put effort into fixing and updating the Classic Website more frequent that would be great. I’ve had my Webkinz account for 14 years almost now, and it’s sad to see the lack of effort being put into the site when it still has so much potential.

sally
        Key Master

We’d love to make changes to Classic. I personally have a long laundry list of stuff I’d like to see. Unfortunately, Classic is written in Flash and that is not a supported coding language anymore. Unless Classic is completely re-written in a different language, the updates you’re looking for cannot happen. Most Flash sites discontinued their primary games and launched new ones — we’re one of the few that maintained the original game so players could continue playing.

alucard

I can’t speak for all Webkinz Players, but for some of us, waiting on what would happen to Webkinz after Flash ended, was a bit of a let down when you introduced Next, & didn’t improve Classic. Next is “ok”, just not for me & many other loyal Webkinz Classic players. We know that Next is slowly being “pushed” upon us. The “One Game/Two Communities” mantra isn’t working. In the past, they took games, WShop items, Vacation Island, etc, away from Full Members to Deluxe Only. Why? That was, in my humble opinion, a dumb thing to do. It was hard to explain to the grandchildren why they couldn’t do certain things anymore. There isn’t enough room here for me to let you know the things that could be changed to make Classic better without having to be rewritten. Here are a few thoughts: Open Vacation Island to ALL Players (not counting Free), do not require Quizzy’s for playing Jobs, ALL Room Themes in WShop are for KinzCash ONLY! Get rid of “Fill The Heart”! And, stop having a time limit on Daily Activities! Just a few suggestions.

HAL0H0LIC

I didn’t know if it made the difference (or if this is even an appropriate question to ask in this thread), but would there be a possibility that Webkinz Classic ever changes the engine it runs on?The way Classic is written in Flash could probably be recreated with similar languages like Javascript via using a supported js game engine, or even HTML5. Would switching to a different language to run the main system of Classic be too much change that it may corrupt certain aspects such as login data or major functions of the game?

HAL0H0LIC

I didn’t know if it made the difference, but would there be a possibility that Webkinz Classic ever changes the engine it runs on. The way Classic is written in Flash could probably be recreated with similar languages like Javascript via using a supported js game engine, or even HTML5. Would new code ever be a consideration, whether or not the actionscript code for Webkinz Classic is older?

Comments are closed.