Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 5 days, 17 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Shana021

I would really like it if Webkinz had a feature where you can click on a pet you meet in the treehouse or the park, and send them a friend request or view their username. I find it difficult to add pets as friends, other than playing games with them or trading with them. Those seem to be the only two ways. But, especially on KinzChat Plus, I feel like it is encouraged to chat with other pets and befriend them, so I think at least for KinzChat Plus players should be able to send pets direct friend requests or view their usernames, along with their pet names. This can be an option that players can turn on or off, that way players who do not want their username shared can protect it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Shana021

What is the best way to add a pet as a friend? Example: I often chat with pets in the treehouse but can’t click on them to add them. What is the best way to find them?

Alfiecake

My suggestion is towards Webkinz rooms and their designs. Working around rooms with doorways to other rooms can be annoying. My suggestion is that we are able to move the doors to the other rooms across the walls they belong to! Instead of having the door to my next room in the middle of the rooms wall I am in, I propose that we be able to move it whether it be to the left side or the right side of that SAME wall leading to other room. This way, room designing is easier!

agent4399

The new Webkinz is nice but I cannot buy. Rooms and pets

babyreeree

I think Webkinz needs a spider as a pet. Who else thinks that’s a good idea?

Comments are closed.