Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,779 replies, has 1,317 voice, and was last updated by  netge 2 months ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

mogatti

i understand that we can’t have friends over on desktop (no more adobe flash and all that), but what about on the mobile app?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sugarlite

Hi! I think it would be a good idea to get Webkinz on TikTok. Nostalgia has been especially monetizable lately, but not only that, plushies themselves are gaining even more traction due to that app. The classic design of Webkinz could still have a new audience! Using a POTM song as audio could become a trend and then potentially renew interest in the game. I know most players are older, but if there’s enough interest garnered, it may also be a good opportunity to manufacture pets again (like those from the EStore into plush form, the designs are already so creative). I’ve already seen some virtual pets being featured adjacent to the y2k aesthetic being popularized. It’s betting on a more niche market, but revenue could still pick up. I personally wouldn’t want it to just be a fad, and looking at the popularity of Squishmallows, Webkinz still offers a lot that other competitors don’t offer.

netge

Hi @Sugarlite, I don’t think that would be a good idea. This is essentially supposed to be a safe place for young children to play with pets without the danger of people of bad intention or the influence of social media platforms. I agree that many of us are older players, I am, but I have been playing for around 15 years and Webkinz has many players of a similar vintage who love the game. Whist children do not have the kind of income we do to spend on the game, the fact that we pay and support it means we can all enjoy it. It is much more than a fad for thousands of us. I would like it to remain a safe space with the lovely, generous and caring people who play on here. I have a great many plush Webkinz pets, but prefer to be able to buy virtual ones, as plush pets need storage and I have enough of them. Maybe an occasion plush pet could be made available for purchase if there is sufficient interest. Ganz don’t ship outside of the US and Canada, if they did that would increase sales, as I don’t live

Bring FrooFroo back. Being able to sell rooms. The channels on the TV.

fpnfredrick

I’d like to be able to change my name in game. I have had my account for over 15 years, but I have since come out and it’s really upsetting to have my pets call me by the wrong name. I know that there is market for this. I would even be okay if it cost money or something bc I know it is hard to adjust code sometimes. But I’d love to be able to be called the right name by my pets.

aab423

It would be nice if there were thumbnails that we could use on our House Map that could identify the room theme. Also still waiting to be able to delete rooms.

Comments are closed.