Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

tkdmomof6

I am a mom-player that has been at it for over 7 years now. In all that time, I have been able to trade with Doug the Dog maybe twice because he is only in the Clubhouse for an hour a day, and that hour is nowhere near the time I log in to play. Why so limited? What is the loss to Ganz of allowing more flexibility to trade gems? The other limitation is in collecting stars so that trading with Nafaria is possible. I am at a higher level of trading with Nafaria, but cannot collect the rarer stars because the chance of finding them is so low. Every day she appears to trade, but there is virtually no chance for me to trade because I am missing two of the rarer stars. Why is the chance of finding these stars so low? These are very frustrating aspects of this game and it would be great if you could consider changes to these areas.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think a cool idea for a Webkinz Pet would be a maned wolf. They are amazing creatures and would be adorable plushies. Anyone else like the idea? I would love if Ganz made this pet

kailaramirez

yeah but I want to tell you that I like someone and he’s cool!

Hercamur1

Why do you take stuff from players and say a thief took it, or it is a traffic fine, when in fact it is Ganz who is taking the stuff from us on spree. That is lying. Unless that is what you want to teach is how to lie and be dishonest? I would not be surprised that you are being successful at it also.

Because it’s part of the game design. Just like any other game, Spree has obstacles to overcome for the player. It’s like landing on a “bad” tile in Monopoly and losing money that way. No one at Ganz is trying to teach players how to lie and deceit. Thanks for your input.

Fracktail

Spree is supposed to mimic board games, like the game of Life. The penalty spaces are there to make the game more interesting, and those “lies” are just brief descriptions of what happens if you land on the space or pick up the card. I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to accuse GANZ of here…Spree is just a virtual board game, is all.

millmar

I think that we should be able to purchase the Webkinz apps on the Amazon app Store!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!! P.S. If they were to put the apps there ummm make them free!

Fracktail

I wish we still had writing contests! I miss them so much. :c I love writing stories, so that would be so much fun for me (and presumably a lot of other fellow writers as well!) On the more ambitious side, we could also have a “Stories” section of the Share Center where we can submit short stories about Webkinz World. I don’t expect that to happen anytime soon, though; after all, that would take a lot more moderating than simply glancing at a picture. At any rate, thanks for reading and have a great day!

Comments are closed.