Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Bava55

Please please PLEASE bring back DiceKinz! Not a day goes by where I don’t miss it :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bastara

DiceKinz was SOOO fun

lucylane556

PLEASE make Kinzpost in Webkinz Next!! There could be a Post Office, or just a mailbox in town. It would be awesome if you could write your own messages, and send packages to your friends! I mean, what’s the point of Christmas Presents if you can’t give/receive them?? And writing letters yourself will help when you want to meet up with your friends. Please please please make Kinzpost In Webkinz Next!!!!

peanuttwo

Peanuttwo here and I love a lot of the suggestions on here like adding more pet care adding back doc quack or talking to your pets but the things I want are a way to get all the items in the game without having to trade or spend hours in the arcade playing the one game I’m actually good at, what I suggest is the games give way more kinzkash especially in the tournament arena because its a waiting game to find opponents or add ways to get a constant stream of kinzkash, another thing is I also don’t really like the whole full member and deluxe member thing but understand it also with E Store points I wish there was a way to earn them without paying money even if it’s slower, Trading is also a pain to get items because you either can’t find the item your looking for or struggle to have an item someone is willing to trade you so I would really like if you guys would add in every single item clothing etc back into the game. I would also love if you would start selling the old plushies again and make a version

peanuttwo

I have a few suggestions to make Webkinz Classic more fun one suggestion is make kinzkash easier to get by adding a mining area where people can go and mine for kinzkash all day, suggestion 2 is make older items easier to get for those like me who had a hard time getting any items because of lack of kinzcash or struggling with the prize pools and everything by making every item buyable via kinzkash but make them less in estore points. another suggestion is make webkinz classic and webkinz next connect so that the pets in an account on classic are also in a account on next so that any pet in classic is in next as well also bring all the items from classic into next.

Oh, and I almost forgot: I have some suggestions for new baby-pet-traits. First and foremost, I’d like to see a brown body color trait for Orange Tabby babies— it always struck me as odd that those cats can be orange, gray, white, or black, but not brown, especially since brown tabbies are popular pets in real life. I’d also like a black body color trait for the Holland Lop Bunny, since there are lots of pet black rabbits in real life.

Comments are closed.