Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

faimai12

Does anyone else have the problem that the mini egg seeds on the wheel of wow do not grow?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

leena14371

I am reading that many users are having trouble buying diamonds for Webkinz Next. I find it much easier to buy points through the Ganz E-Store and am wondering if it may be possible, to someday buy diamonds for Webkinz Next through the store. I think that would be very helpful – one stop shopping!

claireemily1

I miss the wacky logout carnival so much and would love to have it back if possible!!

cr2w

I miss it too. It was a good way to get wish tokens. Have a room full of Wacky hot air balloons. Hoped that carnival games would show up on the daily activity page once in awhile.

alucard

Suggestions for your consideration: #1: Please stop making us answer Quizzy questions just so we can do a job in the Employment Office. Quizzy’s takes too long and is boring. – #2: Daily Activities should not be under a time constraint. Just remove the time. – #3: Please find a way to help us unclutter our docks. Maybe add dividers/tabs? – And #4: Find a way to let us move rooms, when in moving mode, without having them touch. All rooms would have to touch when going back to normal mode, but letting them not touch while rearranging rooms, would really really be a big help when trying to arrange our rooms. Hopefully someone at Webkinz will at least read these suggestions. Thank you. :-)

lucylane556

I think it would be nice to have Kinzpost in Webkinz Next.

Comments are closed.