Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 12 hours, 51 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

alucard

I keep on making suggestions! Hopefully, someday, someone will listen and make them happen. :-) Anyway, today I’m asking for the designers/creators of Webkinz World, please allow us to … sell rooms we no longer want…let us move rooms (when in moving mode) and be able to “float” a room by itself and not be connected to another room, until we are finished moving the rooms and can close that ability…let us have a better way to keep up with the multitude of items in our docks, maybe several new tabs could be added, or just rename items that should go together, for example, The Beach Theme has almost every item beginning with the word “Beach”, except for items like the “Sandy Beach Wallpaper and Flooring”, and at least three other items that don’t begin with “Beach”. Why can every item begin with the name of the room or theme? I get so tired of having to buy large rooms to store Room Theme items in, or scroll through hundreds of items in my dock just to find that ONE item I need! That would be such a huge help for all us playing in Webkinz World. Thank you! :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I would also really like something similar, some kind of inventory system that would make it easier to keep track of the names of stuff that I already placed in a room or storage, because sometimes I know I have another of something that I’d like to find in my dock and with it being in alphabetical order knowing the name is the best way for me to find things too. Like a button similar to the edit one where you could hover over it to see what it’s called without putting it back in the dock.

1999soren

100000% this!!! I’ve been thinking the same thing since I started playing 10 years ago.

princess0278

I would like to change some of my pets names, also.

catlover0915

i would really like to change some of the names of my pet friends. Is there anyway to do that?

princess0278

Please….Can there be a way to change the names of our pets?

mimelo

I would love to see Sanrio Webkinz pets!

Comments are closed.