Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 21 hours, 45 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

I have been playing webkinz world for the past 11 years. I have some suggestions I think would improve the game and would be liked by many webkinz users 1) The ability to change pet names 2) The abilty to combine webkinz accounts within reason
      3) The ability to sell old rooms

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

faimai12

and the ability to let go of pets.

I’ve been playing for 15 years. These are great suggestions! I would like to add the option to change your username. I upgraded an account, for the son of a friend of mine, to Deluxe. After a year he decided to stop playing. Then, my 3rd grandson wanted the account. He is begging for his own user name and it breaks my heart! The account from my first grandson is now mine. (I remember Ganz let me change that username years ago!) I have a second account for my second grandson, and would love to change the username on the 3rd account for my 3rd grandson. I spend a lot of money on 3 accounts and would really love to be able to change the username!

dawnshome

HI. I would love to have some new Kinzville Academy prizes for completing classes, I don’t think they have ever been updated? Also, some new Medallion pets? I have most of them, some I’ve bought with medaliions and some I already. had. Thanks!

alucard

Yesterday I was looking at the Room Themes in Webkinz World. I noticed that you have brought back two older themes this year, Creepy Swamp & Fun House, BOTH are only available by using eStore Points! Why would you put two Halloween room themes that only those who have ePoints can buy? Plus, the amount of ePoints for most items is ridiculously high! I’m glad the new Halloween theme, Spooky Campground will be for KinzCash, but I’m worried that the items will cost a lot of KinzCash. Why can’t Webkinz add older/retired Halloween Room Themes to the WShop for REASONABLE KinzCash? There are about 83 different room themes and almost every single one is either ALL ePoints/Deluxe Member only/or has several items that are only ePoints or Deluxe. And, if I remember correctly, there are several room themes that were for KinzCash that were changed to Deluxe Only, for example, The General Store. Please give us a break here! Have the older holiday themes in the WShop for reasonable KinzCash! Have pity on your loyal players! Please! Bring back the retired Halloween and Christmas Holiday Room Themes for KinzCash! PLEASE!

Queeny05

I am once again asking for the Strength class to be fixed on Windows OS. Or at least bring back tutoring.

Could there be an option to change pet names? I have several names I no longer like and would like to change.

babybatratz

I have a suggestion for Webkinz Next, I would really like to be able to sell just about everything back to the W-Shop. There’s really no rhyme or reason to what you can’t sell, and it’s especially frustrating during random prize awarding events where you’re likely to win the same item multiple times. I certainly don’t need 10 frosted topiaries or 8 green lunchboxes

Comments are closed.