Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,009 replies, has 1,431 voice, and was last updated by  rachel14h 7 hours, 56 minutes ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

rlla14

I’m seeing the dreaded “An attempt to intercept communications has been detected, your session is being shut down” messages today. This hasn’t happened in quite a while. It’s while using the APP in Windows. The login box says there aren’t any new updates. Not sure what to do to fix this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

qrax

I’m starting to get this problem too, I hope there’s some way to fix it!

I would LOVE to see Webkinz create a PS4 or PS5 game! Minecraft is fun for creating worlds, but Webkinz is WAY more fun for creating rooms and outdoor spaces! It would be awesome!

oceanman

Biggest suggestion: please add a way to change the name associated with a Webkinz account! I know this is something the community has been asking for for a while, I would really hope it’s being considered/implemented. Having the pets refer to me as a name I no longer go by really hurts.

ttraacyy

It would be really great if we could keep a copy of our gift boxes/baskets (like the Thanksgiving one or Webkinz Day) as an item to display. I’ve kept some in my inventory because they were too pretty/nice to open, haha.

CaroleF

I’ve been asking about that forever!!! The gift baskets, and the boxes with a new pet are so beautifully done, it’s a shame to watch them go POOF and disappear! I’m so glad we get to keep the Thanksgiving and Easter ones.

auntjenny7

I have two suggestions. First, I would like to see the Webkinz Classic maintenance day listed in the monthly activities calendar that you post here on WKN. I can generally figure out the Wednesday it will happen, but it would be nice to know for sure ahead of time. Second, I love how the mayor announces the new prizes that are on the wheels following the Wednesday maintenance, but I would also like to know the new prizes that will be available from Balloon Darts and Token Balloon Darts.

Comments are closed.