Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

kuucy

My suggestion is for the webkizn classic. there are a limited number of challenges but I think there should be constant new challenges, not just the monthly ones. When I started completing the side bar challenges I ended up speeding twice maybe three times as much on Webkinz to get these cool special edition items. It new and fun todo other than the basic everyday things. For the challenges however the prices need to be decent and full they can’t be boring t shirts or anything normal people could purchase in the W-shop. also 25 kinscahs isnt worth a lot of the tasks. please here me out on this because I desperately want more challenges to complete.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sunnypinksky

My suggestions are for next. I would like to see more kitchen items and regular beds in seasonal themes/events/passes. I do like the triple bunk bed that came with the pampered pets season, but it doesn’t really match much in terms of current prizes or wshop items (I know some matching items were given out in previous seasons to be fair). It also is so large it restricts my view of other rooms if I don’t place it in the front of a room, or in a back room all together. Maybe i’m just feeling this way because we got 3 fireplaces through the pass, candy cane event and Christmas theme but no matching bed lol. Given that we generally get less rooms in next (but more pets since they can have babies), I feel like it’s important to have a bed for each room theme. The gingerbread one is cute! However, the gingerbread puppy already has a gingerbread bed so I’d have preferred one to match another winter theme personally even if it had cost diamonds. Also, I opened 9 I believe merry mistletoe boxes so far and I find it’s difficult to get the furniture. I wish it wouldn’t award duplicates until you’ve received all the items, but that might just be my bad luck lol. It does seem like previous premium boxes had less clothing and decor items. My second suggestion is I would love to be able to put windows on interior walls. I think these additions would make our rooms feel more “complete” even without having the loads of items classic has to choose from. I do think the items that next releases however are always gorgeous!

sunnypinksky

My suggestions are for next. I would like to see more kitchen items and regular beds in seasonal themes/events/passes. I do like the triple bunk bed that came with the pampered pets season, but it doesn’t really match much in terms of current prizes or wshop items (I know some matching items were given out in previous seasons to be fair). It also is so large it restricts my view of other rooms if I don’t place it in the front of a room, or in a back room all together. Maybe i’m just feeling this way because we got 3 fireplaces through the pass, candy cane event and Christmas theme but no matching bed lol. Given that we generally get less rooms in next (but more pets since they can have babies), I feel like it’s important to have a bed for each room theme. The gingerbread one is cute! However, the gingerbread puppy already has a gingerbread bed so I’d have preferred one to match another winter theme personally even if it had cost diamonds. Also, I opened 9 I believe merry mistletoe boxes so far and I find it’s difficult to get the furniture. I wish it wouldn’t award duplicates until you’ve received all the items, but that might just be my bad luck lol. It does seem like previous premium boxes had less clothing and decor items. My second suggestion is I would love to be able to put windows on interior walls. I think these additions would make our rooms feel more “complete” even without having the loads of items classic has to choose from. I do think the items that next releases however are always gorgeous! My daughter and I honestly have come to a point where we play next more often than classic, and I’ve played classic since 2006.

My number one suggestion at the moment is to make medallions more available to receive. Personally, I play pretty much every day, and have for over ten years, and the only medallion pets I have been able to earn are the seasonal event pets (getting pretty close to the Panda, Tree Frog, and Raccutie tho). I make sure to play arcade games every day until I max out the gifts, but with this I earn MANY unecessary floral bean bag chairs and Kinzcash coins. It would be nice to possibly have an event on Today’s Activities (probably once or a few times a week) where it’s, “Click Here for a Random Pet Medallion!” It wouldn’t seem like a lot, but it would add up quickly for those who have been looking to extend their families :) Thank you! ~jammershark

mdlm1953

The zingoz pop game on tablets. One frustration is that the Zango character on the bottom right of the screen covers the view of the game board and has caused me to lose when I don’t remember what color the balls are at the bottom. Could it be moved to a spot where it doesn’t matter, made transparent or removed completely.

Comments are closed.