Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,998 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

cardmaker22

Webkinz team, I went back 10 pages reading wonderful suggestions made by customers. I also read posts from customers in the Ask Questions forum and I saw only one response in both forums from @Sally regarding Next. Some of us do not fully understand the limitations of Classic. A Newz article summarizing exactly what your limitations are would be helpful, not only to new players like myself, but also to busy players who don’t have time to read all the articles. Thank you! Cardmaker22

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

snowbird9

I know you are working on more prizes for Classic Family score (and that they will be retroactive) but I wish to suggest that once an account reaches 5,000,000 that maybe they could be frozen as full. I spend a large amount of time keeping them happy (95 pets who look so sad otherwise) that I am not able to do many of the other features I like such as designing rooms. Thank you for considering my idea.

qrax

I think the buildings in Next could be better utilized! Places like the Hair Salon and the Town Hall are mostly just sitting there, and even the Cafe feels a bit underwhelming. I suggest putting some minigames in those spaces, for example the Grooming class from Classic could be put in the Salon and some sort of cooking game could be in the Cafe. Kind of like having these fun employment opportunities around Kinzville (As a side note, having the Employment Office added to Next would be cool too!)

luvmytrucks

PLEASE fix Kinzville Academy’s Strength Training Class. Level 10 is impossible!! I have been trying since the summer to complete a level ten strength class and cannot do it. Please fix this issue. Thank you

tynutta

I totally agree! I am stuck on level 8 for probably over a year now :’) I don’t have the fastest computer, though everything else in Webkinz World works wonderfully, but I can’t even complete one single class past level 8. I really wish to graduate.. I’ve been enrolled for 13 years already, it’s getting embarasing :))

princess0278

Please give us the option to change the names of our pets in classic. I have some I misspelled and some I no longer like.

Comments are closed.