Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,049 replies, has 1,458 voice, and was last updated by  sally 2 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

babyreeree

I think GANZ should bring back Classic plush. Maybe they could make one every Webkinz Day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mollymcfee

I would love to see more items to purchase in vacation island gift shop

netg3

When doing an event in Next, like the current catch the apples, please could you make it so that the pet doesn’t accidently go into one of the buildings or the photo booth when chasing apples. It is so annoying when the apples land close to a building and you suddenly find yourself being whisked in when trying to collect them. By the time you get back out, the event has finished and you miss collecting that apple drop.

cr2w

I agree. I’ve stopped trying to pick up apples that land close to buildings. One time an apple even landed on top of a building! Had a good laugh over that.

sofiland

Another suggestion for Next. I think there is room for improvement on properties. I wish we could move/switch rooms easily without having to take apart the entire room to rebuild it in another property, or location within the same house. I also think we could use more patio to display our carnival rides and more. The only house with enough patio is the main property. The other properties’ patios feel awkward. Thank you!

Webkinz needs an Ant pet. We have a Bumblebee, a Ladybug, various butterflies and more, but as of 2024 there are still no pets based on ants or spiders. I think Ganz has always done a good job with insect Webkinz and should create them more often! <3

jllwebkinz

I miss the log out carnival we should bring it back please! Also please fix the home visit option so we can see each others houses!

cr2w

I believe this may have something to do with ADOBE flashplayer. I have also suggested a few times for the return of the log out games. Perhaps make them a daily activity once in awhile.

agreed!!!

froganoo

for webkinz classic, we’ll never be able to visit houses again :( Ganz has already addressed this. the death of flash is what killed a lot of webkinz features. we’re lucky we can still play- I believe what Ganz did is wrap the game in a flash emulator.

Comments are closed.