Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,049 replies, has 1,458 voice, and was last updated by  sally 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

qrax

Considering how difficult it is to collect enough medallions to earn a pet, I really think they should count toward extending your account membership. There’s not a whole lot of incentive to work towards it since they don’t count, especially since they are such an ordeal to save up for in the first place

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

daniela9514

Even for just a month or three would be nice!

817c

I wish it would show the room Name when we’re in it. That would be cool.

Hi, I’m a mobile player of Webkinz, I’m suggesting Ganz to make the mobile version had multiplayer so I can chat and hangout, Webkinz next does have multiplayer but the game way too HEAVY for my phone, please make it real

queenflora18

free membership for all like they did in next also get rid of the filter in classic we are all adults we don’t need to be filtered

sydpossible1

I truly wish you guys could bring back the original Webkinz. I used to play when I was very young, and completely forgot my username/password because I was like 10-13 years old at the time,\ and my mom had an old email on the account which she can’t access anymore. I took off the tags and threw them away, and now only have 1 Webkinz out of like 40 I had collected over the years. Even just bring a select few back for a limited time. I miss them.
      Sincerely, everyone who is now a full-grown adult wanting to play again with stuffed animals.

Comments are closed.