Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,049 replies, has 1,458 voice, and was last updated by  sally 2 days, 13 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

dinkers10

Did anyone have the same issue as mine on Webkinz Next? In the Last 2 updates, everytime I went into WEBKINZ NEXT to play the MINES, it said “DONE DIGGING, COME BACK TOMORROW”!! But I haven’t/couldn’t even played that for so many days now; that means I couldn’t participate in the LOVELY LEAVES SEASON 1550 for a long while now (I think since after week 1, and now is in week 4 already)!!! The only hope is still waiting for a NEW UPDATES for have THIS FIXED, Please!?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Visit the Curio Shop and tap on Amanda Panda. This issue is sometimes caused if your connection was interrupted the last time you were mining. If you have an unresolved gem, you’ll be able to keep or sell it and then go mining. If nothing happens, that’s OK — you should still be able to go mining after.

bren191

Everyone my problem was Real. It was unreasonable as to what had to be done. I am so extremely that Ganz helped me with my account and SPARKLES is Beautiful!!! What a surprise. Thank you. I lost a lot that month. Sparkles more than made up for it. So glad I saved all that left over furniture and stuff myself. i like to keep extra stuff in a room and pics are everywhere You never know when you might need something. Love my WEBKINZ

bumblebee404

Hello! My suggestion is to make unsellable items tradeable. It can be somewhat frustrating to have to keep items you don’t want in your dock or house.

luvmytrucks

I agree

alucard

@bumblebee404 – I strongly agree with you! I don’t like having to store non-tradeable/sendable/sellable items! If we can’t trade them or send them, we should at least be able to SELL them back to the WShop! I can usually find a way to use those items in a room, but there are several things I have that I would LOVE get out of my dock! I think I’ve read somewhere that you can call or email Ganz and tell them about an item you no longer want (non-tradeable/sendable/sellable), and they will remove it from your account for that room. Does anyone know if that is true and have they done that before? Anyway, you are not alone. I have several rooms where I put items I no longer want. It’s a pain to buy a room then stuff it with unwanted items, but it is better than cluttering up my dock! :-) – (UN: farout1)

cmp0622

i agree!

Comments are closed.