Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

shoshoneno1

Hello Gennelle, This suggestion forum is a terrific idea. It was always difficult to know how to get ideas to the right people in Ganz. My question (or suggestion) is to complete the fix in the garden area. All of my veggies, fruits and berries EXCEPT Moonberries and Sno-Cones indicate they have been cared for. The Moonberries and Sno-Cones just sit there and do nothing when watered, weeded, or harvested. Makes gardening very confusing. Would you please ask your talented Code Writers to finish the work they started some weeks ago? Thanks for your help. Shoshoneno1

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1donnaw

I agree. I have the collie dog bone plant and when I have to weed it or its time to pick, it stays that way. This is the only plant that I have that does this.

Yeah, I have the same problem with my donut plant. I’d like to see changes when I rake, harvest or shovel it.

Wegotdot

Could you make a type of dog that has fur covering its eyes? Those are really cute. Doesn’t matter which breed. And could you please make it a plush?

forestsprite

I’d love to see a balloon dog pet!

jellydonut

Here are some room design suggestions I have:

More solid wallpaper colors for the wShop! The colors right now are nice, but there aren’t too many that would look good in a real house. What about sage green, beige, and a beachy-teal? Having a white baseboard or even crown molding on solid colored wallpapers would look great too! You also need a dark hardwood floor- there’s light and medium but no plain dark brown!

How about more of those double-doors/balcony windows such as the Autumn Balcony Window- they’re SO pretty. Maybe a snowy balcony window, sunset balcony window, nighttime city balcony window, beach doors window, and garden doors window.

More window-bench windows like the “Spring into Summer” window from the estore.

Panoramic windows or wallpapers that look like one big window. I love the mega modern wallpaper and snowy city wallpaper, more of those would be great. They could even be big windows instead of wallpaper. City views are my favorite.

Here’s an idea, I don’t even know if it’s possible though. What if we could customize the backgrounds behind our rooms? Right now it’s default blue. It would be pretty sweet if we were allowed to change the color or give it a forest/beach/field scene (like the background behind webkinz yards). Maybe as a deluxe benefit?

This is sort of a suggestion: PLEASE bring back Snowy City Wallpaper to the estore this Christmas! I love it, but I wasn’t deluxe/didn’t have estore points at the time it was available. Now I’m deluxe and loaded with points, I’d pay 10,000 estore points or more for it if I had to! Please, please, consider this, Ganz! I already have a Christmas room I made in case you ever bring it back. Snowy City Wallpaper is the prettiest wallpaper on Webkinz in my opinion, and from reading other people’s posts, it looks like many agree.

Some other items I’d like to see back in the estore are the Modern Art Set (I think that’s what it was called… it included 5 different art pieces including one with googles on it!) and the off-white sectional sofa with red pillows- it was in the survey room. Can’t remember it’s name.

What I think would be cool is if you had a weekend/week/month where you bring back a bunch of the original estore items, the stuff from 09-11 or anything that hasn’t been available for a long time. I’d sure load up on points if that were to happen.

Thanks for reading my room/item suggestions! I really hope you consider some.. especially the Snowy City Wallpaper thing.

Becky71W

They usually bring eStore back. I was told in an e-mail they don’t discontinue their items that everything eventually comes back around. The hardest part is making sure you have the points when it does.

chrissyranch

Jellydonut, oh yes, such great ideas!!! And I’ve said the window thing before too!! I love the beach window that you can see the ocean rolling in and out, wouldn’t that be cool with other views!! And the French doors and balconies too, it really makes the rooms feel like a house with the different windows, styles, coverings and views views views! :) PS Someone also mentioned being able to remove rooms, it would be so cool if we could send the whole room back to our dock and then click on a new square on the house map and reload it to a new spot. Or slide them around to new spots. Especially since when you adopt a new pet it tends to just tack a tiny free room on randomly in the house and then it messes up the house blueprint I was trying to build a front yard next to the living room and now I have two tiny rooms coming off the front yard etc etc. Thanks!!!

momsattic

I know! They always place a room where I want it least! Or I do and change my mind! I ended up with some “garden sheds” too, tacked onto my yards!

Exora

oh! thx, momsattic! it would be so awesome if we could go to our house map whenever we adopt a new pet so we can choose where to put the room – and maybe we could also choose to pay some to make the room bigger? and maybe we could even choose not to get a new room, like in some of my older and bigger accounts? thx!!!

Queen

I would like to have more opportunities for free members and full members! I think that it is unfair that some Arcade games (e.g. Eager Beaver Adventure Park, Quizzy’s Word Challenge) that were once available to ALL members are now available only for deluxe. I’m not going to pay real money just to play an arcade game that I should be able to enjoy for free! I’m OK with making arcade games just for deluxe (since they are paying more) but taking away games etc from people when we used to be able to play them? That’s not OK with me. There should be a limit for how many things can be just for deluxe. The number of “deluxe only” things are growing every day. There should be more opportunities for free and full members to have fun or else we’re all just going to stop buying webkinz altogether since only deluxe members get to enjoy anything. If you agree, use the hashtag #equalityforall at the end of your posts! Let’s spread the word! That’s my suggestion :) ~Queen #equalityforall

Becky71W

I half agree. Free players should have limits but not regular members. I was Deluxe before they even started the Deluxe only stuff. I don’t think they should have taken away from their regular members.

Queen

Yes I agree that it makes sense for free members to have limits (since they aren’t paying anything) but what is up with taking away stuff from regular members? They are paying too! ~Queen

yeah. I agree Becky!

prprprprp

Yes!! I agree Queen!~#equalityforall

I agree Queen. I’m getting older but still love webkinz, except for the fact that they are making non deluxe things deluxe. I think it would be great to have more stuff for regular members. #equalityforall!

Queen

Yas preach! I understand why there are Deluxe-only things, but what is up with taking away Vacation Island??!! And now you don’t have to buy any Webkinz clothing IRL to go to the KInzStyle Shop, you just have to be Deluxe??~Queen (Romans 12:2)

Goldstar2

Completely agree. Quizzy’s Word Challenge used to be my FAVORITE game, and then it turned deluxe.. huge bummer for me.

AvzoraGW

i have to agree that it’s really annoying when something i used to be able to get is suddenly deluxe and i can’t play it or buy it anymore. games and WShop items that are available to members should remain that way. it’s ok with me if new stuff is deluxe only. maybe after a while they’ll knock it down to regular member level. thx for bringing up this topic, queen!

markg97

I have to agree, I find it very annoying when I go to the Wshop and see that a room themes that was open to everyone has gone either deluxe only or has certain items that are for deluxe members only. I wasn’t happy with the Games going Deluxe only either but at least when its G.O.T.D. (Game of the Day) we can play them (Please make Leaping Llamas G.O.T.D. again). And I miss going to Vacation Island.

Comments are closed.