Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 4,005 replies, has 1,429 voice, and was last updated by  Snussie 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

migrubbs

I thought of a birthday party theme for webkinz pets. So here’s what I thought for the webkinz.

Cherry Cake Cheetah – red fur with pink spots. Pink eyes. The fur is tied back into bunches held by red ribbons. Wears a red cherry pendant. PSI: Cherry Tree Swing and PSF: Cherry Steak Cake.

Music Mouse – pale pink fur pulled back into two plaits held back by a pink hairband. Light pink eyes and wears a black musical note pendant. PSI: Music Note Playground and PSF: Musical Cheese Sticks.

Glittery Gorilla – rose-pink fur with pink eyes. PSI: Pink Glitter Party Hat Decoration Table and PSF: Pink Glittery Banana Pudding.

Sweetie Skunk – golden yellow and white fur pulled into a ponytail with a sweet-shaped hair jewel. Bright yellow eyes. Wears a yellow sweet-shaped pendant necklace and a chain around the ankle. PSI: Yellow Sweet Candy Seeds and PSF: Yellow Lemon Sweettarts.

Party Fun Fish – blue scales and purple eyes and wears a purple balloon-shaped pendant. PSI: Underwater Party Game Garden and PSF: Purple Balloon Soda Float.

Party Fashion Fox – white fur held back by a red hairband. Red eyes. PSI: Party Dresses and PSF: Red Heart Cookies.

Present Pup – blue fur with a little dark green bow. Blue eyes and wears a dark green bow-shaped pendant. PSI: Birthday Present Perch and PSF: Blue Bow Bone Gummies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

migrubbs

I thought of some dolphin ideas Ganz could use: Amazon River Dolphin
      Blushing Bottlenose Dolphin (Valentines) I would like to have this pet virtual.
      Chinese River Dolphin
      Irrawaddy dolphin
      Spinner Dolphin

Hi ganz! In the forums I was wondering if you could add a section related to the W-shop? I love to talk about the new themes coming out in the W-shop, and I’m sure I’m not alone with this. Also, we could help others figure out what items from the w-shop would fit in their room if they need help! :D

sef62

We need another way to open gift boxes for mobile. I don’t even have a mobile phone and I am meeting a lot of other MAD pets for not being able to open boxes. What kind of a gift is that, when you can’t open them????????

TaeTae2011

YES I AGREE, or at least we should be able to sell, trade or give them away!

happyfeet89

I think it would be very helpful to have a roster of all of the pets on an account that have attended the Kinzville Academy….we have a couple of accounts that have over 100 pets..and its very difficult to keep up with which ones have been attending classes..Thanks.

Fracktail

That would be really helpful! For some reason some part of my brain insists that all my pets must be enrolled in a class (even if I never train them again; yes I know I’m nuts), and since I have hundreds of them it’s hard to remember who’s doing what. That addition would solve all that!

Comments are closed.