Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,991 replies, has 1,419 voice, and was last updated by  snowbird9 1 week ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

xoingtoby

WebkinzNewz has developed some really cool new stuff, but it is hard to get to! Where you have the drop-down menu for Newz Blog or maybe even in the Fun drop-down menu you need to have some of these new features, like the Let’s Build, Let’s Play, Fan Mail, Learn How Videos, Movie Showcase, Fan Art or Webkinz Art, Recipes Solved and Podkinz. These features need to be easier to find and you need to take away those things that don’t go anywhere or have any information. You don’t do the RoadTrip anymore, use that space for one of these new items. I think it makes sense to update WebkinzNewz to allow users to find these new and exciting features easier!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support xoingtoby! With Ganz getting rid of Webkinz Friends, Tail Towns, and Zoey (I think), they need a complete overhaul of Ganz World. ~MORHB~

Queen

They are getting rid of Zoey???? I love that game!!! ~Queen

Becky71W

Yes and bring back Treasure Hunts. I loved figuring those out, lot of fun.

Linden

I agree, Treasure Hunt is/was one of my favorites. I wish Ganz would concentrate on perfecting what we have that is good/popular and iron out all the glitches, and focus less on constantly changing everything. There has been so many changes in the past year, that it is hard to keep up. One hardly knows what to expect day to day, though Ganz has been better lately at giving us advance warning, about removing themes. I keep too many items, that I do not currently need, because they may go deluxe, or retire! The lily pad wallpaper was my favorite, and it went with now warning! I only had ONE! So sad.

AvzoraGW

good point, xoingtoby! i’ve been trying to find that fan video with that song that goes “zoom, bang . . . the sound of my heart . . .” you know which one i mean? i’d love to see that again. it was brilliant. but i have no idea where it went. sigh.

Exora

maybe in webkinz news, they could have a place u could go to see fan videos and also the new rubberband loom videos. my niece is going to show me how to use the rubberband loom and i want to make all of those pets, but i’m worried that i won’t be able to find the videos again! thx!

xoingtoby

I know this is something that probably will not happen, but it sure would be nice if our pets actually stood on their hind legs and walked rather than on all fours. It would be like in the Pet of the Month Videos and the commercials on TV and everywhere else where Webkinz is advertised. It would be nice to be able to see their outfits better and you could do that if they just stood up.

AvzoraGW

xoing, that would be cool if our pets could stand up, but if they can’t, maybe their clothing could be designed for a quadruped instead of for bipeds? like with t-shirts, the design should be on the sides/back of the shirt and not on the front since that doesn’t show. i’ve also noticed that long pants don’t necessarily go down to the tops of the pet’s shoes and that shorts sometimes do. i guess my suggestion is that the clothes should be designed for how they will appear in Webkinz World. :D

Fracktail

I have mixed feelings about bipedal Webkinz. It does vex me a tiny bit that all of the hosts are more anthropomorphized than the Webkinz pets, but if thy did stand up, I think they’d be too much like people for my taste. Besides, they’d also be rather tall, so they’d block a lot of furniture on the screen; I also think that would ruin the whimsical, “kiddy” demeanor of the site (because they’d end up looking as tall as teenagers when they stand up). I imagine it would also be a lot of a technological hassle to convert every Webkinz, too. I think I prefer quadrupedal Webkinz, anyways. :)

xoingtoby

I would like to see some new wallpapers that have softer patterns. You have some really good backgrounds in the Pet of the Month videos, like in Where Did You Get Those Stripes and also in Cats and Dogs that would make good wallpapers. Even Mustache Louie has some backgrounds that would make good wallpaper. Something to think about.

AvzoraGW

thx for the idea, xoingtoby! before i got so sickly, i used to do some interior design work and i’d like to suggest that the Ganz designers check out some of my favorite vendors: Maharam and MDC. they both offer wall covering and fabrics for upholstery and curtains. to make it easier to mix and match different themes, you could reuse colors, like a secondary color of a dark green-blue might appear in three themes and a bright cherry red might appear in three other themes. same with clothing items. hope it helps! oh, also, someone said something about base and crown molding on wallpaper and that does really make a room look more upscale.

Queen

OK so this is just a suggestion but spinning the wheel of wishes made me think of this- there should be more opportunities to get Wish Tokens because I think it used to be a lot easier to get 10-15 tokens. Now I only have like 3 and the only time they are available is on the wheel of wishes. Maybe we can have some more opportunities? Thanks :) ~Queen

Becky71W

You need to make sure you do the Wacky Log Out. I get lots of Wish Tokens from popping the balloons at the end. I do it everyday and get about 10 or more a month. Some times on Token Balloon darts I get 2 but most of the time I get at least one.

Queen

Really?? I have never gotten a Wish Token on the log out carnival! Eventually I just gave up because all I ever got was 100 Kinzcash and some weird food. I’ll try though! ~Queen

1fatcat

I think it would be nice if the Wshop had a separate section for the estore stuff for those who are having trouble finding things.(including me).

I support 1fatcats suggestion. Please give us an estore tab and wshop tab when we enter the Wshop in WW. It is so confusing for the younger players to figure out what they can and can not spend their KC on. ~MORHB~

Comments are closed.