Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 6 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Gaz1943

@Gennelle Webkinz, Can Ganz maybe think about making actual plush animals of the characters in the game like Sheldon, Mr. Moo, Mrs. Birdy etc? I think everyone would like to be able to physically have their own plushy of them. Username: sparklekitty1226

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone.

socer10

I suggest the topic : things that i can’t get to work. I got the hot air balloon kit and all the things needed for it. I built it twice, but the third time when i built it, it just went to 4/, so I built it again and it went to 5/, etc. and now it is something like 14/. I tried removing it from my room and putting it in another room, but it is exactly the same. I thought I had another hot air balloon kit that I thought I would try, but I can’t find it in my dock.

migrubbs

This is my Snow Cone Webkinz.

Banana Melonade Mouse – green, pink and yellow fur with a matching upside-down snow cone headband. PSI: Banana Melonade Bed and PSF: Banana Melonade Cone

Pineapple Colada Koala – grey fur with pink sunglasses. PSI: Pineapple Colada Dresser and PSF: Pineapple Colada Cone

Limonberry Lioness – pink, yellow and green fur with a matching upside-down snow cone headband. PSI: Limonberry Dress and PSF: Limonberry Cone

Dreamsicle Duck – yellow feathers with pink feet and a pink beak and has green sunglasses. PSI: Dreamsicle Dress and PSF: Dreamsicle Cone

Grape Watermelon Wolf – blue, red and yellow fur with a matching upside-down snow cone headband. PSI: Grape Watermelon Bed and PSF: Grape Watermelon Cone

Honey Dew Hippo – pink skin with red sunglasses. PSI: Honey Dew Dresser and PSF: Honey Dew Cone

Blue Cherry Cola Cat – blue, red and orange fur with a matching upside-down snow cone headband. PSI: Blue Cherry Cola Fridge and PSF: Blue Cherry Cola Cone

Kiwi Kangaroo – brown and cream fur with red sunglasses. PSI: Kiwi Dresser and Bed Set and PSF: Kiwi Cone

migrubbs

Daisy Bunny – pale yellow; white daisies on ears. PSI: Daisy Bed and PSF: Lemon Daisy Cake.

Violet Bunny – pale lavender; purple violets on ears. PSI: Violet Dresser and PSF: Violet Veggie Burger.

Pansy Bunny – pale aqua; blue pansies on ears. PSI: Pansy Bed and PSF: Pansy Pot Pie.

Rose Bunny – pale pink; pink roses on ears. PSI: Rose Garden Hideaway (bed) and PSF: Rose Shake.

Tulip Bunny – pale peach; dark peach tulips on ears. PSI: Tulip Bed and PSF: Tulip Toffee Apple.

Iris Bunny – pale blue; blue irises on ears. PSI: Iris Bed and PSF: Iced Iris Tea.

Petunia Bunny – pale magenta; magenta-and-white striped petunias on ears. PSI: Petunia Trampoline and PSF: Petunia Herbal Tea.

Boxwood Bunny – pale blue; aqua boxwood on ears. PSI: Boxwood Garden Bench and PSF: Boxwood Herbal Tea.

Carnation Bunny – light magenta; magenta carnations on ears. PSI: Carnation Bed and PSF: Carnation Herbal Tea.

Buttercup Bunny – light yellow; yellow buttercups on ears. PSI: Buttercup Bubble Bath and PSF: Buttercup Banana Split.

Cherry Blossom Bunny – pink; dark pink cherry blossom on ears. PSI: Cherry Blossom Bed and PSF: Cherry Onion Blossoms.

Azalea Bunny – light magenta; dark pink azaleas on ears. PSI: Azalea Flower Swing and PSF: Azalea Herbal Tea.

Rose Bush Bunny – light pink; rose bushes on ears. PSI: Rose Bush Lamp and PSF: Chocolate Rose Petal Ice Cream.

Bachelor’s Button Bunny – light blue; blue bachelor’s buttons on ears. PSI: Bachelor’s Button Bed and PSF: Blueberry Bachelor’s Button Cookies.

Lilac Bunny – pale lavender; purple lilac flowers on ears. PSI: Lovely Layered Lilac Dress and PSF: Lilac Latte.

Lavender Bunny – pale lavender; purple lavender flowers on ears. PSI: Lavender Tulle Dress and PSF: Lavender Mint Tea.

Daffodil Bunny – pale yellow; yellow daffodil flowers on ears. PSI: Daffodil Bed and PSF: Deep Fried Daffodil Crisps.

Candytuft Bunny – pale pink; pink candytuft flowers on ears. PSI: Candytuft Bed and PSF: Candytuft Crisps.

Sweet Pea Bunny – pale peach; peach sweet pea flowers on ears. PSI: Sweet Pea Swing and PSF: Sweet Pea Soup.

Bluebell Bunny – pale lavender; purple bluebell flowers on ears. PSI: Bluebell Swing Set and PSF: Bluebell Lollypops.

Comments are closed.