Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,999 replies, has 1,425 voice, and was last updated by  cr2w 5 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

pbjello

Hey, it would be cool if in Kinzpost you could click multiple people so you could send ONE message to a limited amount of people at a time. Since not everybody can’t receive gifts, I want to send holiday Kinzpost to all my friends. This would help a lot to celebrate the holidays with my friends.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I know I already said this earlier, but I’m going to make a “formal” suggestion for an axolotl Webkinz! Its PSI could be a Fountain of Youth (referencing the fact that they stay in their larval stage their entire life), and its PSF could be an Earthworm Enchillada (yum yum). Thoughts? Feelings? Compliments? (haha just kidding you can say this is bad if you want)

Pokekinz

YES!! WONDERFUL!!!! PERFECTO!!!! AWESOME!!! DO IT GANZ!!! Please. And pleeeeaaaase make it a plush! I KNOW IT CAN BE CUTE!!! I’VE SEEN ADORABLE AXOLOTL PLUSHES!!! IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!

Fracktail

*bows* Thank you, thank you so much! Now allow me to make a long-winded speech as I accept this Pokekinz Seal of Approval. So, uhh…I’d like to thank Pokekinz for giving me her seal of approval. And GANZ for making Webkinz Newz so I could use it as a podium to make this speech. And also axolotls. Thank you. *wipes tear from eye as the audience wildly applauses for my well-thought-out speech* Also, of course an adorable axolotl can be done. It’s already been done. BY ALL THE AXOLOTLS EVERYWHERE. (Woah I guess I’m adopting Blossom’s habit of saying “of course” in front of every sentence. What do you know)

Kamots55

My pet is having a really hard time completing the weight lifting in the Kinzville Academy. He’s already graduated speed and agility and he’s level 10 in strength, but it’s pretty much impossible to complete even one class! Is anyone else having this problem?

netge

You need an older slower computer, that’s how I completed level 10 in Strength. It’s the only way to get the bar to rise and fall slowly enough to be able to stop it in the right place in the time allowed.

Zingoz Pop is for everyone. 3

migrubbs

I sure would hope you would make my ideas. Like…
      Diamond Dolphin (want it virtual) and Clockwork Griffin
      African Buffalo and Common Wildebeest
      Raccoon Butterflyfish
      Blushing Bottlenose Dolphin (Valentines)
      Snowflake Blue Jay, Yellow Zebra
      Yellow Elephant
      Yellow Wolf,
      Aurora Panther and Constellation Dolphin
      Moon Phoenix (Want it virtual) and Hanukkah Octopus
      Malabar Giant Squirrel (Want it virtual) and Zebra Lionfish
      Northern Lights Griffin and Radiant Otter (Want it virtual)
      Moonlight Jerboa and Mandarin Duck, Purple Gazelle, Ghost Wolf and Shadowcorn (type of unicorn)

A Ghost Wolf would make an amazing pet! It could be like the Dire Wolf, a Halloween special! I think it should be virtual only, but maybe that’s what you already said! ***MidnightQueen***

Comments are closed.