Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 1 day, 3 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

Well..I have some pet suggestions! I have the sunset bunny, the marshmallow puppy, the cream soda kitten, black netherland dwarf rabbit (I have one, she’s a cutie, I would buy it for $100!) gumdrop lion (idk what that would look like)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tntmonton

I would like to suggest to bring back the LILY PAD theme, it was cute, and fun. Thanks for listening!

They need a new candy theme!

Exora

i’m sorry, checkersleopard, but i think webkinz world has way too much junk food, junk food pets, and junk food furniture. there are so many better things for our kids to focus on instead of toxic food. and i’m very happy to see Daisy Doe! that’s a move in the right direction. thx, Ganz!

momsattic

I wish this too. It was my favorite and was removed ( without warning ) right after I started playing. I didn’t have enough cash to spend yet, and did not get it. A friend did send me some ( thanks DF ) but I really want some of the wall paper. Please ganz, even for a limited time?

Eilish

I’d like to see a different building kit for a new style of house. I’d like to see a modern style house, an apartment building, a jungle hut, etc. Somebody else….make suggestions for different buildings. Maybe one of them might make it.

MEGWEBKINZ

ooh, yeah!

MEGWEBKINZ

i have a suggestion. i am a deluxe member but my brother is not. u should have it so one paid deluxe membership is for one family of people playing webkinz. anyone agree with me?

Becky71W

When Deluxe first started they had a family plan where you could add up to 5 players.

Comments are closed.