Make Suggestions!

Home Forums Make Suggestions Make Suggestions!

This topic contains 3,997 replies, has 1,424 voice, and was last updated by  magnetdoodle 2 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

Leave your Webkinz suggestions here.

annaflower

I think we should be able to listen to webkinz music while we play. There could be some kind of radio window or something, so we could listen to all the webkinz music or from famous stars that sponser us. There could even be a dj if theres enough songs to play. And P.S. Please make more webkinz songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I think it’s really time to get some updates in Kinzpost. I’ve played Webkinz since 2006 and it has barely changed since then as far as I can tell. I would love to see a few new message options, like a “Thanks for inviting me to your house/party” type thing (Seriously, why is that not an option?). I’d also love the ability to send pictures – not like webcam type stuff, but if you could select a room in your house to send a friend who might have helped you design it or collect pieces. Or if you adopt a new pet you could send a picture of your pet all dressed up or in its room. Or – and this would work well for holiday cards, which gave me the idea – the ability to send family portraits just as a hello to friends you haven’t heard from in a while. It would also be great if we could have a “Meet me in the Clubhouse” message that allowed you to select which room, kinzchat or kinzchat plus, and what time you’d like to meet. A few basic additions to the system like this would make kinzpost useful for more than just sending items between accounts.

Really like your idea! It would be great if the Kinzpost got updated. I’ve been playing webkinz since 2007 and your right, the kinzpost hasn’t been updated much since then :(

Laur776

I think we can’t type what we want in the KinzPost because some people would abuse this, and nobody (except the one that receives that letter) can report. About the pictures – good idea! We should be able to use those pictures in a “My Album” section in My Page, and arrange them how we want. There should be a limit of pictures we could take per day and in total, so people won’t abuse this (we should also be able to delete them). Also, we would need a new “Postcards” section in the KinzPost, where we could send the pictures to somebody.

ladybugdotz

Can we PLEASE have a way for non-delux members to be able to earn things that you have to be delux to get? #notdelux,help!!

ladybugdotz

A Diner. I know daisy doe wanted to have a separate restaurant (btw did not vote doe) but they should have a place where you can order any food you want. P.S. good way to make new friends!!!!! Also there should be a place with a room for any type of party (#callthepartyhouse) where you can host a party for your pet without someone coming to ur house. like #far fetched ideas!!!!

doublediznee

Why don’t you allow people to buy coins at wshop to send to others… kind of like a gift token of kinz cash? I mean we can win them in challenges or in the movie thing. I would love to buy some for friends!!!!

Comments are closed.